PDA

View Full Version : New wheels

chrisw4266
05-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum I've hand my C250 for a few months now and just started with the modifying. This is a couple of pics with the new wheels sorry about the angle my drives not very wide. Not sure which model Mercedes these are from they fit well but had to buy new bolts my 40mm where to long so had to buy 30mm from the alloy wheel shop £40 for 20 bolts which was a bit of a gutter as the wheels only cost me £100 +£50 for the refurb. Let me know what you guys think!!

cameron_1292
05-19-2012, 12:25 PM
loving the wagon! dont think they were available here in the states. wheels are alright too. i would lower it more. wagons look great lowered. even slammed if thats what you like.

hvmercy
05-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Welcome to club202.

Can you post a full picture of the S202. Thanks.

chrisw4266
05-19-2012, 12:53 PM
thanks Cameron was it only the saloon in the US?, can't drop it as I need it to move the kids and we go camping a lot so need to keep the ride height stock unfortunately maybe airbags would be the answer. I'll post some better pics of the wagon when I get chance its a bit rough on the body but runs sweet. Got led dash bulbs on the way and diff oil seal to change, but the most urgent job is the rear exhaust fell off so got a new one coming tuesday would anyone be interested in a how to ? let me know.

cameron_1292
05-19-2012, 01:09 PM
thanks Cameron was it only the saloon in the US?, can't drop it as I need it to move the kids and we go camping a lot so need to keep the ride height stock unfortunately maybe airbags would be the answer. I'll post some better pics of the wagon when I get chance its a bit rough on the body but runs sweet. Got led dash bulbs on the way and diff oil seal to change, but the most urgent job is the rear exhaust fell off so got a new one coming tuesday would anyone be interested in a how to ? let me know.
as far as i know yea we dont have them. it looks pretty sweet lol and i completely understand that lol i wouldnt lower it if i had to do that too lol and dont be ashamed of the shape if it.i had a messed up bumper for 2 months and drove it with pride lol. bottom line its still a mercedes. and 202s are the best in my opinion. they are magnificently built and with a little bit of money and some time you can fix most things.

W202FTW
05-19-2012, 02:56 PM
I wish I could get a wagon :(

wichipong
05-19-2012, 05:21 PM
i believe that is from a clk...

Ontru
05-19-2012, 06:10 PM
That wagon is GORGEOUS! If I could have snagged a w202 wagon in the states I would have! I have a soft spot for wagons being a cali raised beach bum. So much more versatile then a sedan AND sportier then any SUV could be. More Pics Please! Congrats on owning a beautiful car and Welcome to the forum!

chrisw4266
05-20-2012, 06:32 AM
Yeah do love the wagon shape. The body work is my summer project so that will hopefully be done by winter. I just wanna update the car a bit add some of the newer Mercedes stuff, DRL's, rear window tint, change the grille an bonnet badge (you'll notice some ones stolen mine). Here's some more pics I took today

ldawgtheg
06-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Looks good!