PDA

View Full Version : taping the car?

cameron_1292
06-07-2012, 11:21 AM
well hey everyone. pretty much what is going on is that im heading up to my home town of west haven in connecticut for 2 weeks this month. its a 700 mile drive lol and ive decided to take the benz because no one up there has seen it. also its good to have my car up there to drive. just driving 2 hours away to get my wheels i got a chip here and there on my bumper. and im a spaz when it comes to that lol. so ive decided to tape up the front. so my question is what kind of tape do you all recommend? i know for car shows far away people use like blue painters tape. thats what my friend used when he went to import alliance last year. but idk if there is any other options out there. also is there anywhere specific i should cover. i was gonna do about a quarter way up my hood, then the bumber and my mirrors. maybe my rims but i dont know how that would work out lol also if anyones up there in that area maybe we could meet up lol i know here in tn its only me and sulaco and were far away from each other lol

wichipong
06-07-2012, 07:41 PM
3M Blue Painters tape or Gorilla/Frog Tape....

cameron_1292
06-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Yea that's what I figured lol just hope it stays on the whole ride. Does the gorilla tape leave a residue?

wichipong
06-07-2012, 10:29 PM
it shoudnt...