PDA

View Full Version : Are there camber kits availaboe for front and rear for the w202??

98Benzo
07-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Are there camber kits availaboe for front and rear for the w202??

_Nick
07-21-2012, 11:26 AM
this would be nice to know!

Vetruck
08-15-2012, 09:47 PM
I am working on it. Ill have everything spec'ed out within a month or two- I have alot of other projects going right now but will be slightly lowering my "new to me" 94 c-class and working out a whole setup to address the rear 5link non adjustments. The little I have studied these cars in the past week I can see post after post where people say they eat through rear tires- I can see why with the 5 link camber curve and toe out on travel. These cars without the upper front adjustable 5 link bar in the rear (the toe/camber bar) they will induce roll oversteer and be squirrely as all hell at higher speeds if not corrected.

by the way- anyone here know if this SpeedyBenz is still around? I've seen a few pics of his car and have a source question for him on his 2 1/2" adjustable swivel spring perches.

I've tried contacting him throught he Email sticky on the top of this forum, as well as on Benzworld.com but have not heard a response from him as of yet.