PDA

View Full Version : WALD kit question

CountSologub
10-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Okey, called BergWerks today (they are close to where I live) and they said $3k for the W202 WALD kit and 6-12 week waiting, oh and 600 or 700 for fog light.......... :confused: :werd:

does anyone know a place that isn't quite so much? (I mean for unpainted kit?!?!)

also, any idea where I could check on pricing of C36 or C43 kits?

thnx for any info!

Renn 208
10-29-2003, 04:02 PM
you might want to call topline automobile in burlingame

Although, I don't expect much variance in pricing.

MrSpace
10-29-2003, 04:15 PM
WALD is $$$$$$$$$$$

and it's a major part of what makes it so nice (ok it's nice looking also)

Etienne

nokia8860
10-29-2003, 05:27 PM
Not to rag on wald. Because I too was a wald is cool person till I saw the 202 one up close. My take, please keep in mind i do have a demented mind, is its too roundish for the squareish lines of the 202. Also the bumpers stick out ALOT. Then again I am used to the pre model update bumpers which fit closer to the body than the model update.

I dunno, on the site I thought it was hella cool but in person I dunno if I would spend the cash on it. Doesnt look to wowish for me.

I thought I had a picture of jons car on my webserver but i dont. But I do have a picture of his gauges..

http://www.joeyandmona.com/albums/album88/jon_gauges.sized.jpg

Again please its just my take on the wald kit for the c class.

jnolte
10-29-2003, 05:29 PM
Hey Sologub

I dont know if you are into replica stuffs or not, but on ebay there is this guy that is selling replica WALD kits. I sent him a few email asking about the quality and some pictures. They look pretty nice and a whole kit is like 500 dollars.

This may help your quest some for a WAld kit, but if i were you i would save the scrilla and get the real thang!!! its that much more tight!!:D

Good Luck

FreeStyler
10-29-2003, 05:34 PM
There is a 202 wald kit on ebay right now.

c230kompresssed
10-29-2003, 06:14 PM
Wald doesn't seem to go with the w202. The moldings on the front and back bumper, they are too roundish and doesnt match the ones on the side.

Renn 208
10-29-2003, 06:37 PM
Here's a linky to some pics

http://www.eurosportiff.com/

714guy
10-29-2003, 09:34 PM
there some fake ones on ebay, for 500 i think, it fiberglass just like the real ones.

Deepchord
10-29-2003, 10:30 PM
CountSologub,

bro, shop that $3k price. That seems real high, there must be a ton of markup on that thing. I can almost bet you a six pack of Red Bull that cost on it is like only $1200-1600

There is a Wald dealer in Denver who qouted me $1600 for the 201 Wald kit. I can't see why the 202 kit would be almost double. If you want I can get you their number. It all comes from the same place, so which dealer you purchase it from shouldn't matter.

pnsji
10-30-2003, 09:22 AM
www.waldusa.com
I think they list the pricing there.

Hank
10-30-2003, 12:09 PM
I like the WALD. It makes the 202 look like a model-updated 210. :)

CountSologub
10-30-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
Here's a linky to some pics

http://www.eurosportiff.com/

I take it, this guy likes fiberglass.... (I didn't see a spot in the car that didn't have some)

okey, gonna go look on ebay, but honestly 3k for WALD kit is way steep for model that's not produced anymore!

thnx for info

CountSologub
10-30-2003, 06:39 PM
okey, I don't see how this is even close to WALD, as this is a lip addon kit with factory sideskirts on it:

http://i16.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/d6/07/55_1.JPG

heres a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=2439268365

jnolte
10-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by CountSologub
okey, I don't see how this is even close to WALD, as this is a lip addon kit with factory sideskirts on it:

http://i16.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/d6/07/55_1.JPG

heres a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=2439268365

Hmmm what kinda rims are those i like em!!!

nokia8860
10-30-2003, 06:48 PM
I think that one may be their auto couture bumper style

CountSologub
10-30-2003, 07:05 PM
I just emailed the guy on ebay, asked him to send me some photos and also invited him to this thread, to post pictures... maybe if he shows up, you can find out what rims those are...

joesc280
10-30-2003, 08:20 PM
they are presented by crimson....style 112 linea sport.....18x8in front offset 38 18x9.5 offset 32 rear...and they are hard as hell...sick...best looking rims in the world imho....that's why i saved and bought them....

FreeStyler
10-30-2003, 08:26 PM
I want a black grill! That car looks fawking clean!

J Irwan
10-30-2003, 09:02 PM
After I look closely

the shape of that add'on over-bumper lip is actually a close resemblance of the WALD Full Bumper kit lower part.

Either this add is actually another version of WALD, or these guys make an add-on that similar to WALD....

I remember Racing Dynamics has similar product for BMW E36 3 series..
they have 2 different model of full bumper and also sell 2 different model of add-on lip that resemble these full bumper kits ;)

This might be something or totally custom out of creativity ;)

But it does looks good..

Regardz,

CountSologub
10-30-2003, 10:31 PM
in any case, 600 is not 3000.......

I'll wait for the reply

MrSpace
10-31-2003, 03:20 AM
wow those rims are seksay!

Etienne

MrSpace
10-31-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by joesc280
they are presented by crimson....style 112 linea sport.....18x8in front offset 38 18x9.5 offset 32 rear...and they are hard as hell...sick...best looking rims in the world imho....that's why i saved and bought them....

I can'T find those on www.crimson-inc.co.jp/

where to get them? and the price?

Etienne

autoblz
10-31-2003, 06:18 AM
Hi guys
I m autoblz
I m the one who is selling the wald replica bodykit
the picture you guys saw was my customer who wanted a custom wald design which he want a Design he wanted to mixed with. actually the design for my wald w202 are the excactly the same as the waldusa.com the red w202 :)
if you guys want them i can get them cheap if you guys can make a group buy on them
Or i can sell one piece and one piece for you
I actually have most of the wald design for replica
If you guys have any question please drop me an e-mail
fergus_46@hotmail.com
Or PM me on AIM
allright have a niceday

5 kits = 550
10 kits = 450
remeber this is not including the shipping
the shipping will estimately cost around $195 to 225 using SEAFreight

C280 JR
10-31-2003, 06:25 AM
Wow that car just looks too damn good, IMO.....but if you are thinking of getting that add on kit, you have to also see how old your car is...cause if it has quite some miles on it, the front bumper tends to get rough from small rocks that hit it, and all that stuff, so if you get that, you will have to sand the whole bumper over and paint it over again

Elvir

autoblz
10-31-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by C280 JR
Wow that car just looks too damn good, IMO.....but if you are thinking of getting that add on kit, you have to also see how old your car is...cause if it has quite some miles on it, the front bumper tends to get rough from small rocks that hit it, and all that stuff, so if you get that, you will have to sand the whole bumper over and paint it over again

Elvir

well that happen if you want a damn low car:)
dress to impress while passion meet demand :)
thats like you need to sacrifice to get people intention
well my friend really deserve to win the autoshow in indonesia
damn i just couldnt put picture on this
can someone tell me how to put image to let you guys see some picture

C280 JR
10-31-2003, 06:36 AM
hey autoblz,

you got any pics of the car form the back?

Elvir

autoblz
10-31-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by C280 JR
hey autoblz,

you got any pics of the car form the back?

Elvir

I can't , cause i never foto on the back
for the rear my customer did not change anything
we make exactly the same as the wald rear for w202
you can check the on the waldusa.com on the w202 category on the red version one.

Is exactly the same

autoblz
10-31-2003, 06:40 AM
Basically if you really want a exact design for w202 wald kits
i certainly have them but i dont have ready stock to make a foto is still on the moulding master which is authentic.
You guys don't need to worry for the fittings. we will ensure the fittings cause in my showroom we have w202 for sale so before we send them we will make the necessary fittings and settings and foto them To show you about the fittings :)

C280 JR
10-31-2003, 06:43 AM
i was considering buying this kit for my car around summer of 2004, so if anybody is interested we might do a group buy then...

Elvir

autoblz
10-31-2003, 06:47 AM
Yeah if you guys need anything
just drop me an e-mail
I carry all MB bodykits and Interior stuff
:)

CountSologub
10-31-2003, 08:38 AM
Autoblz, thank you for quick reply...

I'll definatly keep you in mind when I'm ready to order (just need to sort out everything, migt be trading my car for 00 C230k Sport, I really like those steering wheels and no crome on the sides)

btw, are u able to also get badging?

MrSpace
10-31-2003, 08:46 AM
good thing is that his feedback on ebay is good and that ther are some other kits he sold and the feedback was good on them (one W202 wald replica kit and onw W208 i think)

But what I want to know is WHERE TO FIND AND HOW MUCH ARE THE RIMS?? I'm in love with them

Etienne

SLK Boy
10-31-2003, 11:09 AM
Isn't that JonP's car in the Ebaymotors magazine ad? Looks familiar...

autoblz
10-31-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by SLK Boy
Isn't that JonP's car in the Ebaymotors magazine ad? Looks familiar...

is not jonp's car
it is rudy from indonesia :)

joesc280
10-31-2003, 08:02 PM
now i know i have seen this kit advertised on e-bay a couple of times....so explain why the hell he doesn't have any in stock if it's such a demand, and if its listed on e-bay....not saying it's a scam but it just seems kinda suspect.....this is the e-mail reply before i bid....

No it is not ready sir
Please remember that on the ebay listing what i have said
we do not carry ready stock on bodykits
when we get order
basically we need 6-7 to make the bodykit sir.

BEstRegards,
FergusLesmana

also why aren't there pics of an actual kit they have produced,.....that's like me selling refridgerators and saying no i don't have specs or pics but look at frigdidaires website it's just like thiers....would you buy it?....if making kits is what you do, then why don't you have the stuff more professional...? just curious....not making accusations....just curious....i e-mailed him

autoblz
10-31-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by joesc280
now i know i have seen this kit advertised on e-bay a couple of times....so explain why the hell he doesn't have any in stock if it's such a demand, and if its listed on e-bay....not saying it's a scam but it just seems kinda suspect.....this is the e-mail reply before i bid....

No it is not ready sir
Please remember that on the ebay listing what i have said
we do not carry ready stock on bodykits
when we get order
basically we need 6-7 to make the bodykit sir.

BEstRegards,
FergusLesmana

also why aren't there pics of an actual kit they have produced,.....that's like me selling refridgerators and saying no i don't have specs or pics but look at frigdidaires website it's just like thiers....would you buy it?....if making kits is what you do, then why don't you have the stuff more professional...? just curious....not making accusations....just curious....i e-mailed him

If you think i m scam i m allright
you can ask people in benzsport.com
if you think i m scammer = don't buy from me
i am allright with it
Well actually i only sell 2 wald w202 kits over 1 year
most of my customer buy are the wald w203 , w220, w124 , w140
so if you want the picture of the above i can be gladly let you see the picture.
One thing i will like to tell you very very clear Autoblz Ain't scammer we have already have high repectable business in abroad.

if making kits is what you do, then why don't you have the stuff more professional...? just curious....not making accusations....just curious....i e-mailed him
We will never make the bodykits unless that bodykits is in High Demand.

PLease think if you are the boss of the manufacturer will you manufacture them when you think that the kits is not in the big demand.
Serius I m very pissed off if you say that way.
One thing for sure.
every company have its company policy
you either need to respect it or you can find other sources of replica w202

CountSologub
11-01-2003, 03:07 PM
autoblz

what are time frames for delivering the kit, and just for heck of it, where are u located?

also what type of payments are acceptable?

autoblz
11-01-2003, 03:11 PM
autoblz

what are time frames for delivering the kit, and just for heck of it, where are u located?

also what type of payments are acceptable?

It really depend on what kind of freight services you would like to have.

For SEAFREIGHT it will cost $220 it takes 14-16 working days
for AIRFREIGHT it will cost $670 it takes only 4-6 working days

I m located in signapore right now.

we accept most of the payment ranging from
L/C LEtter of credit <ENSCROW TYPE>
Paypal
VIa Western UNion
Via Bidpay.com
Wire transfer via Bank to Bank
Money Order
Cheque

CountSologub
11-01-2003, 03:13 PM
I guess I ment more on the time it takes to make the kit...

okey, I guess paypal is easiest...

autoblz
11-01-2003, 03:15 PM
I guess I ment more on the time it takes to make the kit...

okey, I guess paypal is easiest...

For making the kits.
we estimate around 4-6 days to make it according to our Master plan schedule chart.

Yeah paypal i think is the easiest but it charge alot to the seller

joesc280
11-01-2003, 08:27 PM
but just speaking my mind on some real concerns that some may have thought but were scared to ask....i just don't want to get knowingly dicked out of a $700-1000 by not asking the right questions and taking necessary precautions....i read the feedback and i am convinced....so you handled the response well.....i'm buying one

714guy
11-14-2003, 02:04 PM
Hey Autoblz,

So your kit for the w202 is like a replacement bumper right, it bolts right up, it isn't like the C36, brabus kits right?? If it doesnt bolt right up what do i need to bolt it up. I am just a bit confused about how Wald bumpers work since it looks like the factory bumper is obsolete. Thanks for explaining it.

Jason

jonp
11-14-2003, 03:27 PM
wald this, wald that...Wald in this month's Eurotuner, so much discussion about Wald. feel free to email me regarding authentic WALD products.

http://www.eurosportiff.com/temp/eurotuner_12.02.jpg

JDoggery
05-14-2004, 12:17 AM
anyone follow up or still interested in this?

xstream
05-21-2004, 12:29 PM
yup... i also wondering where can i get a Wald bodykits.. in US.??

JDoggery
06-24-2004, 11:21 AM
i'm guessing no one followed through on this...

714guy
06-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by xstream
yup... i also wondering where can i get a Wald bodykits.. in US.??

the distributor is some where in the bay area, i think the guys name is Jon P. or you can visit topline and get info i am sure they know where you can get it.

ja2k
06-24-2004, 09:46 PM
I wanted a wald body kit as well. But the only place that is selling them right now is autoblz i believe. Does anyone have the kit from autoblz on there car, because I would like to see some pictures. Because I would like to see some pictures before i purchase it . And does anyone know what the kit is made of.

xstream
06-25-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by ja2k
I wanted a wald body kit as well. But the only place that is selling them right now is autoblz i believe. Does anyone have the kit from autoblz on there car, because I would like to see some pictures. Because I would like to see some pictures before i purchase it . And does anyone know what the kit is made of.

if u want to see the picture only, you can check it out @ www.waldusa.com and find the link from there,.

ja2k
06-25-2004, 09:24 AM
if u want to see the picture only, you can check it out @ www.waldusa.com and find the link from there,.

Thanks for the link but i wanted to see autoblz kit on someones car. To see if the fitment was good or not, like the original.

JDoggery
07-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Hey

Send an email to this person. His name is Mike: dewa1906@yahoo.com

I have been talking to him about a kit also and the possibility of doing a group buy. He sent me some pics, but I do not know how to post them. Ask him when you email.

Here is a piece of his latest message. This may help to answer some of your questions.

"This kits made from FRP (fiberglass that elastic about 10mm which is provide perfect fitting on car). for the group buy price i think will be arround 600 shipped. There are limited waranty on those kits within 3 month periods."

Let me know what happens.

ja2k
07-02-2004, 08:38 AM
This kits made from FRP (fiberglass that elastic about 10mm which is provide perfect fitting on car).

J Doggery I heard that fiberglass is not good for bodykits, because it breaks easily. But Iguess you get what you pay for as they say. But im interested in the group buy if it goes through. On the auotblz website its $600 each so where not really getting a discount then.

ja2k
07-02-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by JDoggery

"This kits made from FRP (fiberglass that elastic about 10mm which is provide perfect fitting on car). for the group buy price i think will be arround 600 shipped. There are limited waranty on those kits within 3 month periods."[/B]

J Doggery I heard that fiberglass is not good for bodykits, because it breaks easily. But Iguess you get what you pay for as they say. But im interested in the group buy if it goes through. On the auotblz website its $600 each so where not really getting a discount then.

xstream
07-02-2004, 10:11 PM
hai guyzz..
by the way the autoblizt product is it original wald or it just a fiber glass.

solodough
11-22-2004, 10:50 PM
installation instructions shipped with an original wald kit. hope it helps clarify any questions:

http://www.vakker.com/waldfitment.jpg

jnolte
11-22-2004, 11:31 PM
solodough can we see some picks of your car?

i am in seattle area also, i live in bellevue.

wald kit is awsome! i am thinking of getting one soon

autoblz
11-23-2004, 07:10 PM
how much you bought the authentic kits?

solodough
11-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by autoblz
how much you bought the authentic kits?
$1600 included full kit shipped from osaka to bay area, then to seattle . . .

pnsji
11-30-2004, 08:50 PM
Can you quote me on Wald S13 19x8.5 and 19x9.5?