PDA

View Full Version : any projector fogs that might fit the AMG replica bumper I have?

vixen_w202
07-03-2013, 10:51 AM
I have yellow fogs in my headlight right now....but I still wish I could reroute them down to the bumper instead of in the headlights.

Is there a universal-sized yellow projector headlight that will work on my car in the area for fogs?

hvmercy
07-03-2013, 11:07 AM
5 years ago I have searched high and low...Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist etc. NONE

I ended up biting the bullet and paid $500 for my set.

Maybe some company in Asia have come up with something now since it's been 5 years since I looked. Good luck on your search.

vixen_w202
07-03-2013, 11:15 AM
5 years ago I have searched high and low...Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist etc. NONE

I ended up biting the bullet and paid $500 for my set.

Maybe some company in Asia have come up with something now since it's been 5 years since I looked. Good luck on your search.

If it weren't for the fact I don't actually own a C36 AMG and the bumper is a replica, I'd fold and get oem. But it isn't, so I'm only willing to do something economical and universal.

hvmercy
07-03-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't own a C36 either. The C36 bumper I have is authentic AMG though.

If it weren't for the fact I don't actually own a C36 AMG and the bumper is a replica, I'd fold and get oem. But it isn't, so I'm only willing to do something economical and universal.

hvmercy
07-10-2013, 07:58 AM
vixen if you're still looking here's a great deal you shouldn't pass up.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-wanted-trade-giveaway/1708887-amg-gen-2-fog-high-beam.html