PDA

View Full Version : car for the price of real wheels. C280 $1k OBO

SD202
09-18-2013, 09:13 AM
The white W202 is for sale. $1,000 cash or best offer spread the word. it is sold as is. No reverse gear and will need cats to pass the CA smog emissions test. I just spent serious cash on a brand new bosch OEM secondary air pump ( smog pump) As well as a brand new engine management computer. Both jobs were over $1,000 and that is all im asking for the car. It failed the 25mph roll hydro carbon emissions by 1ppm it hit 36ppm , 35ppm was the maximum allowed. the driver side cat has a large dent in it. will need to be replaced for smog. fenders are raped , car needs work no surprise. the m104 is really strong. I had let it sit for over a month on jack stands and it fired right up no hesitation. 858-761-6560 call or text me if interested. Located in San Diego Ca. Not sure how well the car will make long distance journeys so if youre out of town buyer bring a flat bed or trailer. Im open to all serious cash offers. But I wont be accepting $500 for the car. lets stay around $1k lots of good parts on her. Car is on stock wheels and cut stock springs one coil. I have the Stock length factory springs for the front only.
http://www.club202.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1613&d=1379522844