PDA

View Full Version : It's been a fun journey but I'm done. (FS: 96 C280)

vixen_w202
10-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Deciding to sell. Got it running right thanks to help from a friend and selling before it gets to be a headache. As passionate as I am with the w202 chassis, my family has offered to help me get something significantly newer and more reliable if I sell and give them the proceeds toward the purchase of another vehicle. I am accepting this offer.

On top of this, I've just kinda fallen out of love with Mercedes at this point in my life. It doesn't mean I'll not pick up another later on when I'm more established, but for now I just need reliable transportation from point A to B.

Already have a buyer, but figured forum members might be interested.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/4103824446.html

Let me know guys. It's been a fun journey but I've made up my mind I'm parting ways.

Peace.

C43inNC
10-04-2013, 07:05 PM
What car are they offering you?

vixen_w202
10-04-2013, 07:55 PM
All I know is the deal is if I sell my car, pitch in the proceeds of the sale to my parents....they will buy me something almost new or like new and it will be given to me in my name. That's all I know at this point. And it seems like a really fair offer to me.

I am pushing for something German still.

RemoLexi
10-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Hyundai lol

vixen_w202
10-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Hyundai lol

At this point I wouldn't mind, just was long as it fell into the category with low miles and new or like new. And it wasn't ugly to look at. Some Hyundai's look like a Donkey and a Platypus had children and Hyundai were their offspring.