PDA

View Full Version : Bagged C43 AMG even lower

SD202
10-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Cut these bad boys out today

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/image_zps8a017bbb.jpeg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/image_zps8a017bbb.jpeg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/image_4_zps30df8c1a.jpeg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/image_4_zps30df8c1a.jpeg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/image_3_zps038c5bd0.jpeg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/image_3_zps038c5bd0.jpeg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/image_5_zps9271cc2c.jpeg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/image_5_zps9271cc2c.jpeg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/image_1_zpse561aeb4.jpeg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/image_1_zpse561aeb4.jpeg.html)

satisfied with the low.... for now :cool:

kowalski
10-04-2013, 07:01 AM
your car is very low, you'll scrap that front spoiler in no time.
how is the tirewear?
are you using kmac's or adjustable toe-links/camber arms to minimize the tirewear?
lowriders are cool cars

when you cut the shock rubbers do you get a better shock travel?
when I hit those storm drain lids on the road, my car feels like it's bouncing/slamming hard when hitting the uneven road surface.
now that I have lowered my car and had an suspension overhaul, she is hard as a rock, every little uneven surface is felt in the car.
so if I cut the shock rubber, do I get a better shock travel?

SD202
10-04-2013, 08:43 AM
your car is very low, you'll scrap that front spoiler in no time.
how is the tirewear?
are you using kmac's or adjustable toe-links/camber arms to minimize the tirewear?
lowriders are cool cars

when you cut the shock rubbers do you get a better shock travel?
when I hit those storm drain lids on the road, my car feels like it's bouncing/slamming hard when hitting the uneven road surface.
now that I have lowered my car and had an suspension overhaul, she is hard as a rock, every little uneven surface is felt in the car.
so if I cut the shock rubber, do I get a better shock travel?

no scraping here stud ! no camber arms no camber bushings. I had that on my C280 when it was static slammed like this. Here is why I do not worry about any of that this car is on bags And yeah it does give it a bit more travel but I wouldnt do it if your static, when the strut bottoms out it will bottom out harder than you're used to and way harder than what you'll consider "safe"
my white one was on cut springs and bilstein sport shocks.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/image_zpsdc212cae.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/image_zpsdc212cae.jpg.html)

98Benzo
10-04-2013, 09:31 PM
YO SD202 I love how stanced the F out your car is. Looks beyond proper. I am looking to do a bag set up just don't know what the install entails. Could you inbox me with a brief process on install. I already have a link for the kit for like 2gs unless you know cheaper.

SD202
10-05-2013, 09:51 AM
YO SD202 I love how stanced the F out your car is. Looks beyond proper. I am looking to do a bag set up just don't know what the install entails. Could you inbox me with a brief process on install. I already have a link for the kit for like 2gs unless you know cheaper.

email me sd2oh2@gmail.com 2gs is way to much.

97C28O
10-06-2013, 11:18 PM
the angle of that bag worries me... =X does it rub when you air out? How does the fronts fit in?

Here is my mk5
http://hella4.com/cgi/wp/wp-content/uploads/IMG_8710.jpg

SD202
10-07-2013, 11:25 AM
the angle of that bag worries me... =X does it rub when you air out? How does the fronts fit in?

No rub when aired out. But it is very very close. The angle is pretty aggressive. I would eventually like to readdress the rear brackets and plates on the control arm but for now ill have to live with it. And hope nothing catastrophic happens. I have had this setup on two different W202s now. as it was installed on my c280 previously. Here is how the fronts look. Dont mind the black plastic dust cover i had pulled it down to access the bump stops. this is with pressure in the bag. it has much more clearance than fronts do. pictures dont show it all that well.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/photo_zpsdee3fa67.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/photo_zpsdee3fa67.jpg.html)

97C28O
10-07-2013, 09:22 PM
That is pretty close. the suspension is similar to my rear on the mk5 and what i've seen from one fabricator that redesigned a LCA just for bags to sit "proper"

check them out: https://www.innfab.com/store.html#!/~/product/category=0&id=21595761
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.ecwid.com/images/2099343/81801250.jpg

if you can fabricate a new LCA, start selling them as a W202 KIT!

sako818
10-21-2013, 11:19 PM
hey bro how did your c280 ride with cut springs?

SD202
10-25-2013, 09:07 AM
hey bro how did your c280 ride with cut springs?

it wasnt bad. but there is a reason i saved up for bags. and it was mostly because lack of aftermarket support for suspension, honestly i didnt mind it and i kinda liked it though lol it just takes its toll on the bushings and hub bearings etc. I had cut 2 coils off my H&R super sport springs front and 1.75 coils rear.

Malig8r
10-30-2013, 04:33 PM
are those 2500# bags all the way around?

SD202
10-31-2013, 08:24 AM
are those 2500# bags all the way around?

Yes sir. SS5 double convoluted bags or they're also known as double bellow bags. Made by Slam Specialties all 4 corners.

PHiRe
12-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Stunning car, Epic win on stance m8!! is your bags a DIY install, i gonna be looking to install on my C220 (in UK) these pics are an inspiration to me

SD202
12-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Stunning car, Epic win on stance m8!! is your bags a DIY install, i gonna be looking to install on my C220 (in UK) these pics are an inspiration to me

yes it is a DIY install 4 way manual paddle valves everything was purchased from www.bagriders.com Only custom part was the brackets and I have given the specs out to a fellow member of this forum and he has successfully bagged a white W202 C230K His user name is speedybenz i believe.

PHiRe
12-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks for that m8, do you have a pick of your car at driving height??

Cheers
James

SD202
12-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks for that m8, do you have a pick of your car at driving height??

Cheers
James

I have a picture of my old c280 at driving height. it was also on the same bag kit as the 43.

http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram.com/bd086484020111e397fa22000ae91219_7.jpg

PHiRe
12-06-2013, 02:35 AM
What are the air bags on twisty roads handling wise???

SD202
12-06-2013, 09:51 AM
What are the air bags on twisty roads handling wise???

I can still corner fairly hard as long as the bags are around 80-100psi anything lower than that will be to soft. and it will wander in the corners. Air feels diff no matter what. Except for the new airlift 30way dampened air struts. they have a strut piston that passes thru the middle of the air spring, its basically coilovers and instead of a coil spring it has a air bag on it. my brother runs them on his AWD audi and well they perform almost the same as his coilovers did. The fact that the air spring is mounted with a strut thru it keeps the air spring from moving laterally.

PHiRe
12-20-2013, 11:38 AM
just spotted this again, thanks for that m8. it will be a future project cos yours looks ace at that height!!!!

Malig8r
04-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Im bagging mine now, SS5's all four corners, AccuAir manifold valve, 5 gallon tank and 2 ViAir 380s.. did you secure your upper cups to the body?

SD202
04-14-2014, 11:34 PM
Im bagging mine now, SS5's all four corners, AccuAir manifold valve, 5 gallon tank and 2 ViAir 380s.. did you secure your upper cups to the body?

no, not anymore. I did at first but cut it out of the cups on my previous car to instal on the c43.

Malig8r
04-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Making some headway..

SD202
04-17-2014, 08:27 AM
Making some headway..
looking good you should make a buildthread on stanceworks.com got any pictures of the brackets?

Malig8r
04-17-2014, 03:33 PM
the ones I made are very similar to yours, the lower is a circle plate welded to the lower control arm, I did offset it a little more to the inside to straighten out the bag though.. the upper is a circle plate with a 2 inch section of schedule 40 4" OD pipe welded to it, then I went straight up through the spring pocket center with my air line.. the shocks are front shocks from a Jeep XJ, 1995 I think was the year.. although im pretty sure all XJ (regular Cherokee)are the same..

Malig8r
04-17-2014, 03:34 PM
the ones I made are very similar to yours, the lower is a circle plate welded to the lower control arm, I did offset it a little more to the inside to straighten out the bag though.. the upper is a circle plate with a 2 inch section of schedule 40 4" OD pipe welded to it, then I went straight up through the spring pocket center with my air line.. the shocks are front shocks from a Jeep XJ, 1995 I think was the year.. although im pretty sure all XJ (regular Cherokee)are the same..

Malig8r
04-17-2014, 03:36 PM
ill take more pics tomorrow, in this pic the suspension is hanging and the upper bag mount is slid almost all of the way out of the coil pocket.. with pressure on the suspension it sits much better..

SD202
04-18-2014, 04:26 PM

looks about the same! yeah i should have had mine offset from the start. You live and learn though LOL. Why jeep cherokee shocks though ? are they shorter than the OEM shocks that w202 has ? I have been looking for shocks that are shorter than stock w202 and that will also fit the LCA eyelets without an modification to the shock body itself.

Malig8r
04-19-2014, 05:40 AM
they are about 2" shorter and all I had to do to make them work was press the cross bar out of the eyelet at the bottom and press a sleeve in for the bolt.. I used the rubber isolators that came with the shock except for the top one, I used the Mercedes one.. im working on the front now, should be pretty simple.. Im kind of surprised there aren't more of these out there that are bagged.. Can't wait to see it laying on the ground..what are you using for air management?

SD202
04-19-2014, 07:23 AM
they are about 2" shorter and all I had to do to make them work was press the cross bar out of the eyelet at the bottom and press a sleeve in for the bolt.. I used the rubber isolators that came with the shock except for the top one, I used the Mercedes one.. im working on the front now, should be pretty simple.. Im kind of surprised there aren't more of these out there that are bagged.. Can't wait to see it laying on the ground..what are you using for air management?

4 way manual management. Still the most reliable system on the market for daily driving IMHO, May not be the most accurate for ride height adjustment but. I have no digital computerized controllers or manifolds that can go bad on me. The only electronics are the Compressor, 12v40a relay, and the pressure switch. Hmm I might have to look into the jeep shocks for the rear, I know a buddy and fellow member here who is also bagged runs SLK struts up front on his 202 its a 4 banger though. I got the heavy v8 up there so not to sure i can get away with SLK struts up front.

Malig8r
04-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Im going to take the front shock to O'Rielly Monday and match it up with something similar...

yusuke280
04-20-2014, 12:28 AM
nice :)

any pics of the trunk setup?!

Malig8r
04-20-2014, 06:06 AM
my trunk is empty at the moment, however I will post some pics when it's put back together.. I hope you guys like my car when it's done, it's certainly not going to be traditional from the other cars I have seen on this and other forums..

yusuke280
04-21-2014, 01:30 AM
good luck :)

Malig8r
04-21-2014, 01:32 PM
got the front pretty much sorted out today,using jeep Cherokee front shocks in the front as well.. pressed out the cross pins and pressed in sleeves for the bolts to go through.. used the factory Mercedes upper rubber isolator with the lower one that came with the shock.. seems to be a simple cheap alternative.. I used Monroes 25 bucks each .. made some angled spacers to make sure the bags are aligned when deflated.. tomorrow, i should have it sitting on its wheels on the floor.. hopefully..

SD202
04-22-2014, 09:58 AM
got the front pretty much sorted out today,using jeep Cherokee front shocks in the front as well.. pressed out the cross pins and pressed in sleeves for the bolts to go through.. used the factory Mercedes upper rubber isolator with the lower one that came with the shock.. seems to be a simple cheap alternative.. I used Monroes 25 bucks each .. made some angled spacers to make sure the bags are aligned when deflated.. tomorrow, i should have it sitting on its wheels on the floor.. hopefully..

hopefully everything went as planned and youre getting everything tackled today. cant wait to see another 202 layed out on air !

Malig8r
04-22-2014, 01:01 PM
got side tracked today with other things on the car.. did a lot of welding, some modifications to the front brackets.. headed out of town for a couple days so ill get back on it when we get back..

SD202
04-22-2014, 01:38 PM
got side tracked today with other things on the car.. did a lot of welding, some modifications to the front brackets.. headed out of town for a couple days so ill get back on it when we get back..
sounds good dude! ill be patiently waiting the outcome. I like that youre going digital. Ive been contemplating stepping up from a manual paddle valve system to something that is digital

Malig8r
04-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Made some progress today.. had a hard time getting back into it after the weekend.. it's getting there..i used a 90 fitting and made the air line come out of the back of the cup and into the floor.. figured the air line is safer inside the car..2089

SD202
04-28-2014, 01:32 PM
Made some progress today.. had a hard time getting back into it after the weekend.. it's getting there..i used a 90 fitting and made the air line come out of the back of the cup and into the floor.. figured the air line is safer inside the car..2089

Yup! exactly how I did mine. All airline is ran throughout the interior for the most part.

Malig8r
04-28-2014, 03:42 PM
do you have any pics of your front bags at lift and deflated?

SD202
04-29-2014, 09:19 AM
do you have any pics of your front bags at lift and deflated?

of the bag itself? no. i can take some when i have the front wheels off later this week like on friday to fit different spacers and new tires.

Malig8r
04-29-2014, 03:13 PM
I just want to look at the angle of your bag when it's inflated and deflated

Malig8r
04-29-2014, 04:33 PM
it will be sitting on the floor tomorrow.. got the last bag bracket made today, and installed.. got to run the air lines, fix a couple spots in the floor from the previous owners off road expeditions.. then undercoat and paint the bottom of it...I did manage to get the fenders jammed out today too so when it is sitting on the ground tomorrow it will at least look like a car.. As I have been doing this, I have been looking at different ways that it could be done, I think this fall when I put the car away for the winter I am going to redo the front, and change a couple things.. im pretty sure I can make it so it will lay flat on the ground.. the rear shouldn't be that difficult either..mostly building new control arms (tubular).. this is fun.. figuring it out.. even in 04 when I bagged my 04 f150 it was pretty much a pre engineered front kit with a four link rear.... thanks SD202 for the inspiration! once the bags are done I will be putting some custom paint on it, im going with three colors.. the top is going to be Ford "FX" a dark cranberry pearl.. the bottom is going to be straight black, and to separate them will be Jeep "PDR" which matches the spokes on my wheels... with a little pop added.. I will keep the pics coming... Should I post all this somewhere else? I don't want to piss off any moderators..

SD202
04-30-2014, 08:12 AM
it will be sitting on the floor tomorrow.. got the last bag bracket made today, and installed.. got to run the air lines, fix a couple spots in the floor from the previous owners off road expeditions.. then undercoat and paint the bottom of it...I did manage to get the fenders jammed out today too so when it is sitting on the ground tomorrow it will at least look like a car.. As I have been doing this, I have been looking at different ways that it could be done, I think this fall when I put the car away for the winter I am going to redo the front, and change a couple things.. im pretty sure I can make it so it will lay flat on the ground.. the rear shouldn't be that difficult either..mostly building new control arms (tubular).. this is fun.. figuring it out.. even in 04 when I bagged my 04 f150 it was pretty much a pre engineered front kit with a four link rear.... thanks SD202 for the inspiration! once the bags are done I will be putting some custom paint on it, im going with three colors.. the top is going to be Ford "FX" a dark cranberry pearl.. the bottom is going to be straight black, and to separate them will be Jeep "PDR" which matches the spokes on my wheels... with a little pop added.. I will keep the pics coming... Should I post all this somewhere else? I don't want to piss off any moderators..

lol i dont care if you keep posting in my thread dude! i love seeing your progress, I for sure want to redo the rears with new control arms because the bag sits at a pretty aggresive angle for my taste at least. it seems to be putting a lot of stress on the rubber over an extended period of time. But the fronts dont have to much angle to them they pretty much sit straight up and down when inflated and deflated, youre going to have to keep me updated with what your solution for getting the fronts lower is. I already know the rear just needs new LCA's but the fronts had me a bit puzzled. I was thinking removing the factory cup and having a plate style bag bracket welded permanently in place of the existing upper spring cup.

koko202
04-30-2014, 02:12 PM
if you go on Monroe.com there is a shock length sheet. You can measure your factory length and see how many inches shorter you need. I do it quite often for my customers with custom applications. If you need a different brand let me know the part number and i will do a cross reference.

SD202
04-30-2014, 03:18 PM
if you go on Monroe.com there is a shock length sheet. You can measure your factory length and see how many inches shorter you need. I do it quite often for my customers with custom applications. If you need a different brand let me know the part number and i will do a cross reference.

Have you done any custom application on a w202 yet? Interested in what your solution was if you have.

Malig8r
04-30-2014, 05:02 PM
That's what im going to do with the front, get a set of uppers for a torsion bar mini truck and new lower control arms.. my rear bags are pretty straight through the whole range..im thinking that I can get some new rear lowers and recess the bags into them a little.. then get some heim joints and tubing and make some new uppers and trailing arms.. the Jeep XJ shocks seem to be the correct length. I too would be interested in seeing other 202 airbag setups..

Malig8r
04-30-2014, 05:16 PM
it's getting there.. 2091

koko202
05-01-2014, 08:15 AM
No 202s just a bunch of bagged chevys or lifted off road cars but its pretty simple, if you have a 2 in to 4 in drop i would look up the fa

koko202
05-01-2014, 08:16 AM
ctory length of the shock and find one shorter, depending on how low you go.

SD202
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
it's getting there.. 2091

hell yeah dude! looking good so far, what size wheel/tires are you going to go with. I just changed to an even smaller tire this morning actually lol 215/35/18

sorry for the photo taken from my instagram. but this is where i drive it on top and how i park it on bottom. with the new setup i mentioned above of course. rears are 19x10 with 225/35/19 so its double staggered or "diameter staggered" wheel setup.

http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-frc/10254067_628080717284972_589670622_n.jpg

http://www.club202.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2092&d=1398982303

Edit : this is a shitty picture i tried to take with my phone earlier at the tire shop for you. Ill try and take some better ones when i get a chance. they were really busy and i didnt want to be in the techs hair as he was changing my wheels and tires.

Malig8r
05-01-2014, 04:01 PM
I have 18x8.5 in front, with 235-40-18s and 18x9.5 in the rear with 265-35-18s.. I may end up on a 20 in the future..

Malig8r
05-01-2014, 04:08 PM
2093 Jammed out the hood today.. hoping to have it back on the road and painted by the end of next week

SD202
05-01-2014, 04:50 PM
I have 18x8.5 in front, with 235-40-18s and 18x9.5 in the rear with 265-35-18s.. I may end up on a 20 in the future..

20s on a bagged 202 would be sick!

Malig8r
05-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I think it would look pretty cool on a set of KMC Novas or Boss 335s... your car is badass by the way..

Malig8r
05-02-2014, 05:10 PM
got it onto the floor today.. should have the pluming finished and trunk back together tomorrow.2094

SD202
05-02-2014, 06:32 PM
got it onto the floor today.. should have the pluming finished and trunk back together tomorrow.2094

looking good dude! do you plan to paint the rocker panels and all? love how 202s lay out with just a few quick tweaks to the suspension. one of the easiest cars there is to put on bags. or even a decent static setup.

Malig8r
05-03-2014, 03:34 AM
Yes everything will be painted..changing the color.. its going to be a little on the wilder side for a merc...very subdued for my mini truckin friends though..lol

SD202
05-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Yes everything will be painted..changing the color.. its going to be a little on the wilder side for a merc...very subdued for my mini truckin friends though..lol

wide is good :D

98Benzo
05-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Sooo jealous!!! lol This car is going to look proper once all painted up and sitting on the ground.

Malig8r
05-05-2014, 01:04 PM
2115whipped up a little bracket for my VU4 today.. will sit where the cd changer was.. should look pretty cool..got the doors off, trunk lid off.. ill have the trunk back together tomorrow, and the door jambs painted..

SD202
05-05-2014, 01:39 PM
2115whipped up a little bracket for my VU4 today.. will sit where the cd changer was.. should look pretty cool..got the doors off, trunk lid off.. ill have the trunk back together tomorrow, and the door jambs painted..

Thats a rad little bracket you made for the manifold!!!

Malig8r
05-05-2014, 04:02 PM
the mounting plate came from unparalleled customs, it sits in the spot where the cd changer used to go..

Malig8r
05-06-2014, 04:41 PM
got the trunk setup pretty much done, a little wiring and cleanup tomorrow and a driveway test..then back on to bodywork and paint.. cant wait to get this thing back on the road..2118

SD202
05-07-2014, 10:00 AM
got the trunk setup pretty much done, a little wiring and cleanup tomorrow and a driveway test..then back on to bodywork and paint.. cant wait to get this thing back on the road..2118

Trunk setup is clean man! thats something i need to address next actually I have my tank and comp all just on a board that i had used when mocking everything up. How did you mount the tank to the carpet? did you have to add MDF to the back of the trunk floor ? i know part of it is already stiff just that back half is loose flimsy fabric.

Malig8r
05-07-2014, 04:29 PM
yeah they sit on a piece of 3/4 inch mdf that I put in there.. im very happy with the way the trunk turned out, and the compressors aren't too loud, I think with the back seat installed and some dyna mat on the rear seat panel you will barely hear them.. it gets good lift, but I am going to move the front shocks outward a little cause they are a little too close to the bags.. going to cut the shock mounting tabs off the lower control arms and weld on some different d tabs.. the local speed shop sells a lot of stock car stuff so I can get them cheap..

Malig8r
05-11-2014, 03:42 PM
got phase one of jambing it out the other day.. next is the doors, then the body, then I can take it apart and finish the jambs..2131 2132

Malig8r
05-14-2014, 03:22 PM
2142 in primer today. paint tomorrow..

Malig8r
05-23-2014, 03:25 PM
took it out today, not done yet as the pics show.. but it felt good to drive it..21592160

SD202
05-24-2014, 03:07 PM
i love the tuck! looking good man. paint looks wet still lol.

Malig8r
05-24-2014, 04:07 PM
thanks a lot! gotta wetsand it and buff it still... ran out of patience wanted to drive it too much..

SD202
06-02-2014, 11:34 AM
back to my car. :rolleyes::p

out in vegas for wuste decided to have a lil shoot off of freemont street with some buddies.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/photo1_zpsbc364466.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/photo1_zpsbc364466.jpg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/photo3_zps91aa990f.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/photo3_zps91aa990f.jpg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/photo5_zpsd2eaee60.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/photo5_zpsd2eaee60.jpg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/photo4_zpsbccd8863.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/photo4_zpsbccd8863.jpg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/phoca_thumb_l_d7k_8880_zpsec256f05.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/phoca_thumb_l_d7k_8880_zpsec256f05.jpg.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/entitled2nothin/phoca_thumb_l_d7k_9060_zpsaef56a13.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/entitled2nothin/media/phoca_thumb_l_d7k_9060_zpsaef56a13.jpg.html)

Malig8r
06-02-2014, 12:01 PM
awesome pics man!! the third one down under the neon is unreal!

wichipong
06-02-2014, 07:15 PM
wanna buy my side indicators? :D

SD202
06-02-2014, 07:27 PM
wanna buy my side indicators? :D

are they amber? do they come with fenders ? send me pics to sd2oh2@gmail.com

wichipong
06-03-2014, 09:49 PM
are they amber? do they come with fenders ? send me pics to sd2oh2@gmail.com

yes they're ambers and no they do not come with fenders... ill send you pics ASAP. i have to dig out the box in the garage... if i am not mistaken, it came with the wires....