PDA

View Full Version : Squeeky Steeringwheel

GDawgC220
11-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey,
Anyone have a squeeking steeringwheel? When I cut the wheel to parallel park multiple times, it makes this squeeking noise, kinda annoying, but use to it. Anyone have a fix maybe? Thanks!

-G-

steponit
11-07-2003, 08:43 PM
shoot mine does. it freaks me out when im on the freeway and hit a little bump on slight curve cuz it squeaks enough for it to annoy me. im looking for a solutions as well.

BoominVolvo
11-08-2003, 01:33 AM
I test drove a C280 the other day and it did the same thing. I turned the wheel a certain amount either way and it made a squeeky hum type thing. Probably not goign to buy that one!

C280 JR
11-08-2003, 09:02 AM
is there anyway to lubricate the steering wheel cause i have that problem too, but my problem is when the car sits in the garadge, when its not driven, as soon as i start driving it goes away

ELvir

vas2vas
11-08-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by GDawgC220
Hey,
Anyone have a squeeking steeringwheel? When I cut the wheel to parallel park multiple times, it makes this squeeking noise, kinda annoying, but use to it. Anyone have a fix maybe? Thanks!

-G-
yeah mine does it too sometimes... it's normal aging process for car.... i guess you can take out the lower dash and lubricate it if it bother's you that much....