PDA

View Full Version : Done with repairs

frenchie
11-09-2003, 07:25 AM
I am done with all the work!Rebuilt turbos ,new wirring harness ,and both air sensors .If anyone is interested ???I would like to sell her to someone who can appreciat her !I am only asking 14.000 dollars for her so if you might be intersested let me know hey!:cool: Dont forget i live in belgium ,but she can be sent almost anywhere.Thanks !Pat from belgium:)

jnolte
11-09-2003, 12:44 PM
what is it a c280t? how much Hp you pushing>

merc_lover
11-09-2003, 02:39 PM
Y U SELLIN IT?!

frenchie
11-09-2003, 11:08 PM
It is a 2.8 in line c class with bi turbos running 285 HP.And yes i am selling her .I still have lots of work on my house so this will help out for the material .You can take a look at the pics if you want .http://community.webshots.com/user/patfanny:

frenchie
11-19-2003, 11:09 AM
I took her to the dealer today to have the codes pulled to see if i did everything right and to see if the CO was not to hi .Everything is in its place and he was happy to see that the car was runing great again .But ! i can not talk bad about all stealerships anymore from now on .:rolleyes: The head mechanic took his time and hooked the computer up and shared all info with me and when it was time to pay :confused: guess what ???He said ,you have a good rest of a day sir .And that was it !No payment had to be done ??So not all stealerships are bad i guess hey!After that i took her out and flored it from first to fith and a litle more and everything is going like its suppose to.This thing actualy flys .It is amazing to drive hard with her .She is now up for grabs for a minor 11.000 dollars .:(