PDA

View Full Version : heater blower vibrating around 2-3.5 00c230

vaspen
12-06-2014, 05:05 AM
exactly as title says it was so cold the one day I guess my blower froze a little n when I tried to turn it on that day 1 .. nothing 2 nothing 3 nothing 4 kick started all the way 4 should feel but had a vibration went to 5 it was ok 3 vibrates the worst

fan blows air just as strong as it always has

I have no idea if a leaf is in there or not yet..... but you can hear it outside of the car, and I have a seriously loud exhaust that baffles a lot of vocal cords but you can hear this thing when its on 3
ideas ? how to repair replace ? I know I need to replace the cabin filter its not shot tho im just waiting for a dry ground day to take the blower cover off (rain and snow constantly here in Pennsylvania ) ironically theres no snow on ground atm ... (southern pa )

hellllp anyone got a spare willing to part with just in case ? as long as I have heat im ok with the noise but come summer and a.c .....

RemoLexi
12-06-2014, 06:25 AM
It's easy to get to. Under the glove box, should be a plastic cover. Could be a bearing that's shot, common thing. I have a spare known good working one if you need.

Also replace your cabin filter while your down there, depending on condition.

vaspen
12-06-2014, 05:05 PM
It was .... Alright ... Not too bad but it needs changing n how much ?

RemoLexi
12-07-2014, 07:11 AM
$45 shipped?

vaspen
12-07-2014, 01:57 PM
ill ponder on it gata yank the cover off first before I make any calls

vaspen
01-19-2015, 02:03 PM
ok guys heres my update I finnaly got off my ass on this 45degree day in pa and yanked my motor out
I found a small foamish peace in the top of my motor and one shot cabin filter (I think )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NssBi205qs
kept the small peace out and it runs fine for now I know that thing had to do some damage because its been in all winter
also the very first click .5 .. dose nothing one starts to move (ideas?)

vaspen
01-19-2015, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVrtqfYasSY