PDA

View Full Version : Speedybenz Camber Arms - 5 New Sets

speedybenz
11-12-2003, 09:30 PM
Gentleman,

I will have 5 new sets of Camber Arms for sale and delivery by the end of this week.

The Camber arms allow those of you with lowered cars to set the camber to zero degrees or whatever setting you choose. The Rod End bearings are oversize to increase the bearing area and the bearing race is made of Teflon/Kevlar to eliminate noise and self-lubricate the bearing. Stainless Steel inserts are provided to reduce the rod end diameter to allow the use of stock Mercedes bolts. The arms are a special alloy swedged steel tube with a cad. coating to reduce any rust problems. All parts are of the highest quality and fit.

To those of you that would like to purchase Camber Arms please send the cost of the arms($250+$10shipping) to this Paypal account: KIMDAC@aol.com. If you have any questions please email me (jshort@teichert.com) and I will send you instructions.

I will start a list of names so those who have purchased will know they will recieve the parts.

1. Hank, paid

Thanks very much.

Also here is the link to Three Point 6's great writeup on the DIY install method: http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2030

Jeff

Hank
11-13-2003, 01:06 PM
seriously, would you like TWS to distribute these? :)

Brabus
11-13-2003, 01:07 PM
Slap a BNZSport on them!!

Renn 208
11-13-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Brabus
Slap a BNZSport on them!!

Where are we again? haha, just playin man!

Brabus
11-13-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
Where are we again? haha, just playin man!

One love man.. One love... Joey runs all of them anyways! I ain't got no share, haha

Renn 208
11-13-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Brabus
One love man.. One love... Joey runs all of them anyways! I ain't got no share, haha

Joey don't run shit no more man...ya heard? dere be a new boss in town! muahahahhha (and it's Junaidi see!)

JRE320
11-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
Joey don't run shit no more man...ya heard? dere be a new boss in town! muahahahhha (and it's Junaidi see!)

Junaidi !!!!! :cheek: :cheek: Bnzsport???? :rolleyes: :dead: :laugh:

speedybenz
12-17-2003, 02:39 PM
I still have a couple of camber arms sets for sale, just in time for X-mas.

Jeff

jnolte
12-17-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by speedybenz
I still have a couple of camber arms sets for sale, just in time for X-mas.

Jeff

Errm, if u got any after christmas i most likely will buy one, i just need to get some christmas money, or take some stuff back so i can get cash