PDA

View Full Version : P1519 and p0341 help limp mode

vaspen
09-27-2016, 11:37 PM
Car went into limp
00 c230kompressor sport
From what I've gathered the 2 codes are for
Magnet adjuster (I replaced Mercedes direct already)
And cam position sensor

I read that most replace the cam sensor first and the map sensor aswell

My symptoms just before were
at idle rpm felt lower than normal
Hesitation around 3grand
Then when the code finally set it went into limp mode scanned and got these

vaspen
09-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Any help? The CAMSHAFT sensor is 170ish at a dealer would like some input before I pull that trigger car currently still has no power and will pretty much not rev at all unless in neutral supercharger works only when in n or p

vaspen
09-30-2016, 07:00 AM
right.... guess I'm on my own
update we hooked the scanner up while driving after we cleared the codes
was pulling negative 17degrees of timing never once did it go on the positive side like it should have
supercharger would periodically kick in and off however it was climbing the whole way up to 17-19psi on my manual gauge !! wtf I have never seen past 13psi (kinda wonder if we don't have a recirc system)
ordered a new CAMshaft sensor and map sensor from pelicanparts.com
dealer wanted around 3-400 for both sensors paid 130 so lets hope

edit- also cleared the codes and only got the p0341 code cam position sensor all 3 times

vaspen
10-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Update replaced map and cam position sensor and cleaned the maf
Car still is having this issue I'm 3 steps away from rolling this bitch down a hill and advice would be appreciated

vaspen
10-08-2016, 10:55 AM
any one know where the test pins are located for the ecu ? I'm thinking under passenger carpet or in trunk

Abbaso
10-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Update replaced map and cam position sensor and cleaned the maf
Car still is having this issue I'm 3 steps away from rolling this bitch down a hill and advice would be appreciated

Could you send a pic of the map sensor you speak of? Check live data for the can sensor

vaspen
12-25-2016, 08:19 AM
it sits on the intake manifold

vaspen
01-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Long due update
I've been informed of 3 sensors in the ecu from a good budy that operate and control s.c function and when to advance timing on it
Pulled carpet up today to take my rca out and was very damp I think I may have watter logged the ecu somehow possibility but unlikely