PDA

View Full Version : Fog light and city light not working

G60301
01-29-2017, 01:05 PM
Fog lamp is not working, changed the bulb and nothing. Fuse is ok. And also if I have my headlights on and get to where ever I'm going and lock the door the pass side head light stays on for a minute? Is this normal. I'll take a pic and try to post it. Tried posting pictures on this forum and couldn't figure it out. Different then my older forums.

G60301
04-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Fog lamp is not working, changed the bulb and nothing. Fuse is ok. And also if I have my headlights on and get to where ever I'm going and lock the door the pass side head light stays on for a minute? Is this normal. I'll take a pic and try to post it. Tried posting pictures on this forum and couldn't figure it out. Different then my older forums.

327 views not 1 response. Fuck these forums.

hvmercy
04-03-2017, 10:55 PM
You don't have to swear sir. I'm not going to put infraction on your account for now but other moderators may not be that nice.

Not too many people on this forum now unlike before.

327 views not 1 response. Fuck these forums.

Chisel86
04-10-2017, 05:30 AM
I've noticed very little real activity here too. Sad.

On US models the 230 kompressor has an approach lamp feature where the fog lights will light for 30 sec or so after the door is shut when you've been using your headlights. Mine are intermittently working at the moment and it's frustrating to track down the issue.

berwyn83
05-28-2017, 11:24 PM
I would check the connection in the fuse. It may be bad or corroded.