PDA

View Full Version : Auto folding mirrors.

Tomshep
04-15-2017, 12:26 PM
My 1998 Wagon has electrically folding mirrors which are unable to be folded from the central locking. That isn't a problem as I can scheme up a suitable widget but I would like to know exactly which of the wires that feed the vacuum locking pump assembly carry the trigger signals to lock and unlock the car. It will save me a lot of work with a pin and a meter if I can find out another way. Does anybody here know, please?

petrolhead
04-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Hey,i cannot answer your question,but I woud like to ask another question about auto folding mirros,since theres this topic already.
I want to fit my wagon with such mirrors,as I have searched ,best way is to look from w210,and I wanted to know,do most of the european w210 come with auto folding mirrors or dont,and cant that internsls with motor coud be fitted into w202 mirrors with no blinkers,because i woud like that feature,but i like w202 mirror design,and I never seen any auto folding w202 mirrors in my area.

C200 Goblin
07-16-2022, 06:45 PM
I bought some used W202 folding mirrors on ebay some years ago. Also wired it up and fitted a switch.