PDA

View Full Version : Body Mods (Overall hello and a few questions )

Mr C280
11-25-2003, 09:25 AM
Hey Guys!

Im new to this web page but had a few questions. I was Wondering Where i could get a body kit for my car that wasnt too expensive and i was hoping for an answer to my question of whether or not i could take the supercharger from some other kompressor model and toss it in to mine
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Renn 208
11-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Mr C280
Hey Guys!

Im new to this web page but had a few questions. I was Wondering Where i could get a body kit for my car that wasnt too expensive and i was hoping for an answer to my question of whether or not i could take the supercharger from some other kompressor model and toss it in to mine
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

There are quite a few choices when it comes to body kits. Do you have anything in particular in mind? Do some searching on this forum, and you should be able to find quite a bit of info.

As for the supercharger from any other MB, that might not be the most practical way to go. I haven't seen any successful transfers of an SC. And the one project that I do know of turned out to need so much more extra that in the end it wasn't worth it. In any case, there are many more ways to make your car scream aside from putting on a supercharger.

Denlasoul
11-25-2003, 01:03 PM
A Kompressor from one of the 4 cylinders will not be able to push enough air volume to the C280 engine. Probably hurt the car more than help it.

jnolte
11-25-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Denlasoul
A Kompressor from one of the 4 cylinders will not be able to push enough air volume to the C280 engine. Probably hurt the car more than help it.

tru i dont think one of those eaton s/c from the 230k would help any

CKlasse
11-25-2003, 08:55 PM
In theory, you can put the Eaton Kompressor on the C280, and slap a thicker head gasket to lower compression.

We played with the idea on doing this to a local C43 - but never got around to it. :(

MrSpace
11-26-2003, 03:28 AM
do mosselman have an application for the C280?

As for bodykits, well if you care about price, go for a rieger or a replica from an AMG, wald or other high price brand (the real stuff is $$$$)

Etienne

Renn 208
11-26-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by MrSpace
do mosselman have an application for the C280?

For the I-6, yes. Don't know about the V

JRE320
11-26-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
For the I-6, yes. Don't know about the V

No no to "V". ;)

jnolte
11-26-2003, 05:53 PM
i think that guy name AutoBlz sells them, hes a member here and on Bnzsport.com but i dont know how good his shitz is