PDA

View Full Version : Erebuni

xsta_c
11-27-2003, 11:47 AM
has anyone seen the c36 replica kit from erebuni on a c230 by any chance? they say it is a front spoiler, sideskirts, and rear apron. i'm thinking of ordering it. i can get it for $700 for the complete kit. any recommendations? i don't know if the picture on the website is of one with the erebuni body kit or an original amg bodykit.

erebuni 202 (http://www.spoilers.com/ge/mercew202.htm)

714guy
11-27-2003, 12:51 PM
i just picked one up for 400 from some guy. I heard the eribuni kit is alright but will need a alot of fitting to get it to look good like all other replica kits. The one i picked up is goint to need a lot of work, but it can be done if you know what todo.

xsta_c
11-27-2003, 01:45 PM
as long as it looks like the original c36 style. i have a bodyshop doing the installation, they do a good job. do you know what part the add on is for. does it go below the middle piece of the bumper or replace that piece. i need to go to benz and order the lights and have them wired as well. the car is getting body work done to it because of an accident, so i'm considering all these extra mods. all i need to do is sell my amg's and replace them with some giovanna essen's, then i'll post some pics in the weeks to come.

MBenzNL
11-29-2003, 02:45 AM
No jackstand holes in the Erebunni skirts...

greetingz,