PDA

View Full Version : will a c36 engine harness work on a c280?

joesc280
12-01-2003, 09:34 PM
just bought a newly used one....and want to know if all the connectors will work out and if its interchangeable with a c280....if not i will list on ebay for some one who needs it for a c36 that hasn't done the swap yet....dude just replaced and wrecked the car.....

jnolte
12-02-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by joesc280
just bought a newly used one....and want to know if all the connectors will work out and if its interchangeable with a c280....if not i will list on ebay for some one who needs it for a c36 that hasn't done the swap yet....dude just replaced and wrecked the car.....

its used?

moebiusgold
12-02-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by jnolte
its used?
I think that if it came off of a wreck, that classifies it as used. Put the E-Bay hat on. Like new, unused, .... Jn., you better get moving on another C, Seems like the competion's trying to outdo you. Strike another C36 from the books.:( :( :o

jnolte
12-02-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by moebiusgold
I think that if it came off of a wreck, that classifies it as used. Put the E-Bay hat on. Like new, unused, .... Jn., you better get moving on another C, Seems like the competion's trying to outdo you. Strike another C36 from the books.:( :( :o

Yeah man!!! but moeb you better not total your C36!