PDA

View Full Version : Finally Good news ahead for people who likes dark color cars :D:D:D

J Irwan
12-04-2003, 06:41 AM
I came across this (http://www.benzworld.org/news/news.asp?id=254)

read it..

pretty cool eh..

but still I won't do automatic car wash ever :p

Regardz,

Renn 208
12-04-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by J Irwan

but still I won't do automatic car wash ever :p

Regardz,

:werd:

Coool stuff! Mmmm, nano coatings on everything,

pnsji
12-04-2003, 07:58 AM
wow!

Make sure your body shop know what to do when you need some work done :eek: :D

Brabus
12-04-2003, 08:26 AM
Wow that's cool. but now how can we get our cars painted when work needs to be done?? Is MB going to sell this clearcoat?

edub
12-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Wow.. Very impressive..

I am one of the fan of Dark Color.. Especially Black :)

jnolte
12-04-2003, 12:43 PM
VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE thats genius!!

moebiusgold
12-04-2003, 06:31 PM
Waaaa
BenzWorld Notice

We are currently upgrading our database. We will be back up at 2am EST
We do apologize if we are taking a bit longer. It's taking quite a bit to convert.

Please come back after this time. Thank you for your patience.
:( :(

Ozzie Bob
12-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by moebiusgold
Waaaa
BenzWorld Notice

We are currently upgrading our database. We will be back up at 2am EST
We do apologize if we are taking a bit longer. It's taking quite a bit to convert.

Please come back after this time. Thank you for your patience.
:( :( I got it too :( My car is filthy at the moment, due to water restrictions and shitty weather :mad:

moebiusgold
12-04-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Ozzie Bob
I got it too :( My car is filthy at the moment, due to water restrictions and shitty weather :mad:
My gutters are overflowing and now It says 3AM EST. I can't belive how well 744 hides dirt/road grime that exists around here when it rains. No water = big bummer. Half my backyard is under water for 3 months or more a year. I've got more than a dozen springs trying to keep it a swamp the rest of the year. It really doesn't rain here much Ha!, its just making up for last summer.;) The public water has restrictions al the time. What a crock. I've got a well and septic and go to the dump 2 or 3 times a year.
Oops back on subject here. Most of the time I wish I had nonmetalflake nonclearcoated paint. Touchups wopuld be a breeze. Metalflake makes painting a bunch harder. My wife thaought that the paint that changes colors depending on the angle you see it at was pretty dang cool untile I told here howmuch it cost's a gallon and what would happen if it got damaged. She never mentioned it again.:(

jnolte
12-04-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by moebiusgold
My gutters are overflowing and now It says 3AM EST. I can't belive how well 744 hides dirt/road grime that exists around here when it rains. No water = big bummer. Half my backyard is under water for 3 months or more a year. I've got more than a dozen springs trying to keep it a swamp the rest of the year. It really doesn't rain here much Ha!, its just making up for last summer.;) The public water has restrictions al the time. What a crock. I've got a well and septic and go to the dump 2 or 3 times a year.
Oops back on subject here. Most of the time I wish I had nonmetalflake nonclearcoated paint. Touchups wopuld be a breeze. Metalflake makes painting a bunch harder. My wife thaought that the paint that changes colors depending on the angle you see it at was pretty dang cool untile I told here howmuch it cost's a gallon and what would happen if it got damaged. She never mentioned it again.:(

Same here my yard is a mini everglades complete with alligators an snakes!!! But fo real that change color paint or "chameleon paint" as my freinds and i call it is pretty cool, too expensive tho

Dr. ///AMG
12-05-2003, 03:15 PM
Oh man...so it can truly be "040 fo' life!"