PDA

View Full Version : Specific Shock Question

Tump43
12-12-2003, 01:46 PM
Hi I'm running H&R sport springs at all four corners with number 5 pads up front and number 4 pads in the rear. The total drop on my car is a little more than 1.5 inches.

Since the car has 73,000 miles (13,000 over Speedy's recomendation) on the original Bilstein/AMG shocks, can anyone let me know which shock specifically would be the best with my exact set up?

I drive aggresively but like to cool it comfortably every once in a while with my wife and family in the car.

(Since I still have a little rubbing in the front and will soon run 245's at all four corners, I will have my fenders rolled a little).

Thanks for the help!

MBATF
12-13-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Tump43
Hi I'm running H&R sport springs at all four corners with number 5 pads up front and number 4 pads in the rear. The total drop on my car is a little more than 1.5 inches.

Since the car has 73,000 miles (13,000 over Speedy's recomendation) on the original Bilstein/AMG shocks, can anyone let me know which shock specifically would be the best with my exact set up?

I drive aggresively but like to cool it comfortably every once in a while with my wife and family in the car.

(Since I still have a little rubbing in the front and will soon run 245's at all four corners, I will have my fenders rolled a little).

Thanks for the help! Then after market Bilstien shock will be good for you. and plus its Lifetime WARenteed

JRE320
12-13-2003, 10:06 PM
With Bilstein sport shocks you can't go wrong. ;)

sleek_benzo
12-15-2003, 07:50 AM
Bilstein sport shocks is pretty good..