PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki ZX10R Engine pics- Sweet

speedybenz
12-17-2003, 08:20 AM
I was reading this article this morning and thought I would post it to show the pics of the engine which are outstanding. It comes stock with Titanium headers and valves.

If our cars had half of this technology we would all be making at least 100Hp per liter. This engine makes 185hp per liter stock and will make around 200Hp/Liter after some simple engine work.

http://www.amasuperbike.com/2003-Dec/zx10r-1.htm

Luwin1026
12-17-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by speedybenz

If our cars had half of this technology we would all be making at least 100Hp per liter.

Mine makes 120hp/liter. :D

Amazing technology!!

jnolte
12-17-2003, 03:49 PM
Thats a nice ass bike, my freinds and i were down loading car and bike videos online at his house. And there is this one of a Turbo Hyabusa(spelling) its crazy! Its got a blow off valve and shit, sounds crazy. When hes at WOT the rpms are climing to redline and you gotta see how much the bike accelerates, its so fast it makes me sick, i want a street bike now but dont think i would live too long.

moebiusgold
12-17-2003, 08:36 PM
Too bad scaling up CC's and HP never works. That's why they had those zillion cylinder F1 and GP bike engines in the 60's. I know this guy that has a 25 CC combat U-control engine that makes 4.5 HP at 45,000 RPM. I've watched it being Dyno'd. You should hear that thing run on 25% Nitro! But then you should stand 10 Yards from a top fuel / funny car when they launch too.;)