PDA

View Full Version : DRL's and Speed Sensitive Radios

BenzMeister
01-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Nokia 8860 gave me the part number for the relay for DRL's a few backs my dealer called today and said the part in not available in the United States, he also didn't find it available in Germany, which we bought found strange. The part number is good an it is for the DRL's.

Also, I wrote Mercedes on the issue of the speed sensitive radio in my 99 C280. The sound system does have the feature they told me, but it is not adjustable and also if you want to, a dealer can deactivate it. I wrote back that I like the feature and this is the first car I've owned that had this feature the GAL was always adjustable, I am waiting to hear back. I found that odd, but not as odd as my wife 94 Audi 100 that has a fade control but no balance control according to the manual the system balances itself (????). This car also has a very early BOSE system.

Wishing all you Club 202'ers a HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!.

Nokia, you will be getting a paypal from my son for new club 202 stickers, he scraped them off by accident today, as he was trying to get the ice off my windows.:D :)

pnsji
01-05-2004, 02:49 PM
did you read my reply on the other thread??????????
There is one more thread on how to fix the speed sensitive radio.

nokia8860
01-05-2004, 08:10 PM
BenzMeister:

Perhaps try contacting a canadian dealer, I belive timc (bnzsport.com) works at a dealer there. They may be able to help you since its a requirement there that the vehicles have them.

Also I think BenzMeister ment that he wanted the speedpulse adjustable instead of just defeating it. Im not sure if there is an easy solution to this.

PS, stickers look different now :p