PDA

View Full Version : Passenger side door panels and body trim.

Denlasoul
01-07-2004, 06:26 AM
Hey all:

Messed up my car. Dented both passenger doors and trim. Can someone give me the part numbers and approximate cost?

Thanks!

DLS

JRE320
01-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Den,

The part# for the door shells are
202 720 1505 - L Dealer retail wholesale
$292 $486 $390
202 720 1605 - R same price.

Hoped this help.

;) ;) ;)

Denlasoul
01-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks. I looked over my car today, and might get away with just having the panels pulled and repainted. It's good to know the prices just in case.

J Irwan
01-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Denlasoul
Thanks. I looked over my car today, and might get away with just having the panels pulled and repainted. It's good to know the prices just in case.

how bad the conditions of those 2 doors..?

did you hit anything beside the door i.e: front panel, rear quarter etc..?

I hope it'll get fixed soon..

Regardz,

Denlasoul
01-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by J Irwan
how bad the conditions of those 2 doors..?
did you hit anything beside the door i.e: front panel, rear quarter etc..?

The doors are dented pretty good. Mainly just below the B pillar and front door handle. Paint is scratched up too. :( I got lucky and didnt do any damage to the front or rear panels, but I caught a cinderblock with the lower half of my front bumper (what is was doing there, dont ask me).

I saw my detailer and he said that the panels could be pulled out. Turns out he just bought a shop from a guy who does dent removal. My detailer said to get an estimate from a shop, and have his dent guy look at my panels to see if they can be saved. Best case scenario, I get the panels pulled and repainted. Worst case, I replace it all. At least I know the ballpark range to pay if I get new panels! :)