PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone/Firestone 30 day test Tires

cthirtysizzle
01-09-2004, 03:51 PM
So, I met a gentleman who sells Bridgestone & Firestone tires that are considerably cheaper than buying them new. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience w/ "30 day test tires", this is what the guy had to say:

"The tires I sell are 30 Day Test Tires. They're not seconds or blems, just tires that have been used lightly, and were not liked for some reason? (I never really find out why the tires get returned) but I've never had any complaints from anyone who has bought them from me. Bridgestone & Firestone are the only brands that have the 30 day program, so those are the ones which I can really be price competetive on. Most other brands honestly are just as cheap through TireRack, and with the major shipping discount they get, often times cheaper in the end!"

Denlasoul
01-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Do they come with a standard warranty? If so, might be worth looking into.

Though I'd probably pass on the Firestones. ;)

cthirtysizzle
01-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Denlasoul
Do they come with a standard warranty? If so, might be worth looking into.

Though I'd probably pass on the Firestones. ;)

I'll ask about the warranty, but I wouldn't mind saving a couple hundred bucks on some "new" Bridgestone S03's...:)

Lordkoo
01-12-2004, 10:33 PM
30 days gurantee that means their tires cost a ton locally... If you have to buy customer returned tires, be sure to check for even wear on the treads.

cthirtysizzle
01-13-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Lordkoo
30 days gurantee that means their tires cost a ton locally... If you have to buy customer returned tires, be sure to check for even wear on the treads.

All tread on these tires are rated as brand new.

max2105
02-10-2004, 08:59 AM
I have Bridgestone Potenza's RE950. Could not be happier. Bought them new and they came with a 30 day money back guarantee. Go with those, if you can.