PDA

View Full Version : adjustable coilovers

sleek_benzo
01-12-2004, 10:55 AM
i was wondering if theres adjustable coilovers for w202??
and which springs will give me the least drop? i just want the car to be lowered but not too low... i just can deal with it anymore.. tired of slammed cars.. its too much bumps..

manny
01-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Never seen commercially available coil-overs for a w 202.
I believe the Eibach Pro-Kit, NOT Sportline, will give you the least drop.
As always, you can fine-tune it with different thickness spring pads. ;)

kye420
01-12-2004, 12:21 PM
ive seen adjustable coil overs.....go to h&r.....they have some nice ones..pricey though =\

manny
01-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by kye420
ive seen adjustable coil overs.....go to h&r.....they have some nice ones..pricey though =\

If you're talking about the Cup Kit, that is not a coil-over. :confused:

J Irwan
01-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by kye420

people do a search !!!

and there is no commercial coil-over for W202, W208 or W210 application...

there only coil over for W202 I have seen is only Speedybenz's (in which he had to custom make the spring adjustable spring perch him-self)

so please do not post inaccurate info here. It will be misleading to other members.

Regardz,

merc_lover
01-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by J Irwan
people do a search !!!

and there is no commercial coil-over for W202, W208 or W210 application...

there only coil over for W202 I have seen is only Speedybenz's (in which he had to custom make the spring adjustable spring perch him-self)

so please do not post inaccurate info here. It will be misleading to other members.

Regardz,

dood whats up wid ya? ur kinda anal lately :D:D
j/k....

714guy
01-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by merc_lover
dood whats up wid ya? ur kinda anal lately :D:D
j/k....

Whats wrong with asking people to do a search b/c all these new topics hae been covered and are redundant and take up space and since this is a free forum, and i dont see you or other members paying for the service. The purpose of the forum is to create a good effiecent(no redundant stuff) database for our w202s and therefore later on when we need stuff we can serach for and everything is at our finger tips. So BACK OFF, he's got every right to ask them to search.

merc_lover
01-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by 714guy
Whats wrong with asking people to do a search b/c all these new topics hae been covered and are redundant and take up space and since this is a free forum, and i dont see you or other members paying for the service. The purpose of the forum is to create a good effiecent(no redundant stuff) database for our w202s and therefore later on when we need stuff we can serach for and everything is at our finger tips. So BACK OFF, he's got every right to ask them to search.

it was just a joke man! of course i dont have a problem on anyone asking to search! it prevents repetitive threads...
dood...have a sense of humour....:werd:

1SIKBNZ
01-13-2004, 06:29 AM
:werd: