PDA

View Full Version : Nos

Roger
01-12-2004, 04:27 PM
I am thinking about installing a NOS system in my C230 Kompressor. The car is modified subtantially, Kleeman pulley kit, Absolute chip, 3"cat back exhaust with Kleeman flow through rear muffler. What problems am I likely to encounter and any guess on the HP gain? I would probably install a rpm triggered unit. Wet or dry and what is the best % ?

jnolte
01-12-2004, 05:36 PM
search man ive heard lots on NOS before

Roger
01-14-2004, 05:48 PM
I searched under NOS, Nitrous Oxide and Nitrous oxide systems. Results, three threads one of which was my original post. Only one of the other two deals with NOS and it was to broad. I was looking for experienced insight on the application of NOS in a supercharged vehicle with increased boost and advanced timing.

Renn 208
01-14-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Roger
I searched under NOS, Nitrous Oxide and Nitrous oxide systems. Results, three threads one of which was my original post. Only one of the other two deals with NOS and it was to broad. I was looking for experienced insight on the application of NOS in a supercharged vehicle with increased boost and advanced timing.

Four people you might want to look up:

Jon Pek: C230K with nitrous
Zim Gwee of Topline Automobile in Burlingame, CA: The guy who did it
Carl@Bergwerks: has mostly focused on N20 system for 124.036, but may be able to answer some questions
Benzmac@MBAutowerks: C55 Kleemann also on the juice.

jnolte
01-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
Benzmac@MBAutowerks: C55 Kleemann also on the juice.

Me want.. C55 S/C *DROOLZ* :nospeech