PDA

View Full Version : Few Problems Need Help

Andrew C280
01-23-2004, 06:49 AM
Hello I noticed that my front drive side headlight closest to the grill is kind of loose you can push it in a little the other one is rock solid I think its missing a screw can anyone suggest what is wrong.

Also going to school this moring I noticed that when I come up to a stop light and have the car in drive and foot on the break I get a really bad vibration noise it sound like its coming from the exhaust I will get my brother to drive and I will listen in the back and outside of the car, it dosent make the sound when its in park or neurtal or above 800Rpm my car idles at 500 or less when in drive and foot on the break

also anyone who has installed an alarm on a 1997 C280 W202 please email me Aroethel@rogers.com

jnolte
01-23-2004, 11:53 AM
with ur exhuast ur cat may be dead, get under ur car and hit it with a rubber mallet and see if u can hear stuffs shaking inside.

Andrew C280
01-26-2004, 05:33 PM
the exhaust was frozen to the rear bumper and it was vibrating the plastic its about -20 to -25 this week I wash my car ever friday some how it still managed to freeze trying to convince my dad to let me park it in the garage