PDA

View Full Version : erebuni - has anyone bought it?

steponit
01-29-2004, 10:23 AM
I tired searching, but it sounds like everyone has just HEARD that the erebuni kits don't fit well. I was just wondering if anyone actually bought it for themself. If so, isn't really that bad that it's not worth the 800 dollar price tag? Just curious. Cuz I want to get the C36 kit all around but I have a 2000 model. All the other brands only let me slap on at C43 kit. Thanks.

JRE320
01-29-2004, 12:26 PM
It's alright.. but you better have a good body shop with a lot of patience in putting it on. :)

nokia8860
01-29-2004, 02:00 PM
3/4 of my body kit is from them. I replaced the front with a brabus bumper. I think they are great for the price :)

Keep in mind that the c36 oem or fake are designed for the slim style bumpers. It is possible to fit them on your model updated car. With some modifications.

steponit
01-29-2004, 03:36 PM
hmmm.. nokia your setup that i saw in benzo magazine was my inspiration to even think about buying any mods. what kind of modifications would have to take place to get the C36 on the model updated w202?

714guy
01-29-2004, 05:49 PM
wait a few weeks and i'll have some pics of me putting on a fake C36 kit on to my cousins car, dont know who made it but so far so good.

steponit
01-29-2004, 05:53 PM
awesome. thanks everyone for the replies

Mr.S
01-30-2004, 12:06 AM
hi,
first : sorry for my english, I try, but it's a long time ago, I learned it in school....

@nokia8860

Did you change your front bumper by yourself? How was it? Difficult?

It's so. here in germany it is not possible to get a BRABUS spoiler kit any more:(
BRABUS don't have them anymore because the W202 is too old.

But now, since i would say two weeks, we can get here the erebuni kit, for nearly all cars with TÃœV.
We need these TÃœV certifications that is made by engenieers, to show, that our car ist proofed and not a danger on the streets.
You, in the USA don't realy now how good it ist not to have this.....:(

How ever, now we can get these kits with TÃœV and, i'm luky to get my BRABUS bumper, not original but cheaper. But how good is the quality? Do i need a body shop team to build it on my car? Or can i do this. Do you have fotos?

Thanks for your replies;)

Mr.S
01-30-2004, 12:27 AM
sorry, i see at the moment that erebuni don't built the BRABUS kit. :( :(

forget the question......

nokia8860
01-30-2004, 09:32 AM
I was told when I purchased my front brabus bumper that that was the last one as you already know the 202 isnt "modern" now.

Ask 714Guy as I think he told me his brabus was a replica.

To the original poster, Im glad my car was able to inspire you to modify your own car. As for your questions as to what it takes to put a pre updated style bumper on your model updated car simply use the search feature of this site as it has been covered.

Best of luck.