PDA

View Full Version : Air Suspension?

98_Benzo
04-25-2003, 04:46 PM
Has anyone attempted to put air suspension on their W202? I was looking into a custom install on my C230. I have the car lowered with springs right now. We did custom springs and shocks and got the car down almost 3 1/2 inches. I want to go air ride for a better ride and look. So, if anyone has done this please let me know where you bought your parts at and how or who did your work? Thank you!!

Denlasoul
04-28-2003, 12:18 PM
I dont think any people on the forums have an air ride suspesion. But this company may/might have something for you: www.praxissystems.com Systems for Euro cars will be available in 2004 according to this write up.

MrSpace
04-28-2003, 08:05 PM
check out http://www.kmwperformance.com/brackets.asp

they can customize a kit I'm sure of this

they have fast and prompt email reply also

I'd like an air ride also, because in quebec, you can't ride too lowered.. and entering parkings and such is fun when you can lift the car...

Etienne

jnolte
05-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by 98_Benzo
Has anyone attempted to put air suspension on their W202? I was looking into a custom install on my C230. I have the car lowered with springs right now. We did custom springs and shocks and got the car down almost 3 1/2 inches. I want to go air ride for a better ride and look. So, if anyone has done this please let me know where you bought your parts at and how or who did your work? Thank you!!

Hey Benzo

I live in Bellevue,WA. COuld you email me on info on lowering benzos. IM trying to lower mine and im trying to figure out the best way. NEways go to benzworld.org Go to the galleries and click on galleries for the W202. In that section there will be many diffrent people cars you can click on. I think on the right colum near the middle to end of the page there is a link and under it says my benzetto. Click there... Its a filthy air bagged benz. I dont know who it is but you could problay email himn and ask him your questions.

Good luck

J nolte