PDA

View Full Version : 210 Mirrors

1SIKBNZ
02-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Hey guys, Question bout these, if i found either the wagon or the regular class with these blinking mirrors could i just remove these from that vehicle and swap them on with no problems? also if i was to just get the outer housing of the new ones would all that i need then would be the special glass? i dont need them to fold or anything just the look of them... anyone know about removal of the housings,glass, etc on an e-class? same as a c? thanks in advance!!!

98_Benzo
02-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Did you try doing a search on this topic? I know this topic has been discussed TONS of times. I know I have put on a topic about this. Here's a good one:
http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59&perpage=15&highlight=magic%20mirrors&pagenumber=1

1SIKBNZ
02-14-2004, 12:10 PM
I DID search thats why I posted, because none of the questions i asked were answered in that article. did you read the article yourself? if you did you would see that nowhere did it mention anything about removal of mirrors off a e class or e class wagon compared to removal off a c class. also how to remove the glass and guts etc. if the items were coming off another vehicle. and if the design was the same for both applications and could be used in a straight swap to the c class. but thanks for responding.....

FreeStyler
02-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Sikbenz post a pic of your car damnit!

JRE320
02-14-2004, 11:45 PM
I don't see any problem in it. If the mirrors are the same then it could be swap w/o any problem at all.

By the way I saw that you got the Vogtland springs. Do you like it? Is it more stiffer than H&R springs? I got the same springs for my E-class but have not install them yet. ;)

jnolte
02-15-2004, 04:21 PM
sounds like a jack mouve to me! ;)