PDA

View Full Version : Instrument cluster problems and alarm help on removeing door covers

Andrew C280
02-20-2004, 02:43 PM
I have removed my instrument cluster to install my alarm when putting it back in I saw that my temperature light was dim so
I assumed that the bulb was loose or broken put it back in connected the power and it was still out I gave the dash a wack and it when back on properly, is this signs to replace the bulb or is something else wrong, is there anyware i can get the bulbs at a better price than 5 dollars a piece. it was fine before so i guess its just a bulb

Also how do you remove the door coverings i think i need to get in there to install the alarm and go right to the door actuator or something in there i can figure it out since there operated by pnumatics the alarm needs to know when the doors are opened it started to rain so i had to give up, i am going to start early tommorow hopefully i can finish the project

sorbo
02-20-2004, 06:50 PM
DONT WACK! its a limited fix, i know first hand or wack what ever you please.

i do belive that that is a sign that they bulbs will need replacing soon. and they are pricy $8+ each. but i assume that you can install them yourself, that will save lots of $$$$.

Andrew C280
02-21-2004, 06:44 AM
what happened from wacking it ?

sorbo
02-22-2004, 01:28 PM
they went out for good

Andrew C280
02-22-2004, 01:37 PM
did you break something inside or just all the bulbs