PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my new Benz

slam96c36
03-25-2004, 02:04 PM
http://www.geocities.com/yafter2002/pics/mybenz.jpg

Just copy the address and paste it in the new window and the pics will show up...sorry for the inconvenience and let me know how it look.
I should have better pics my next week

thanks
ty

KenzBenz
03-25-2004, 05:25 PM
looks cleannn. =) nice car

jnolte
03-25-2004, 05:50 PM
nice

u rollin 18s or 17s/

martattack
03-25-2004, 06:52 PM
That's hot. It looks like SLC area. I lived in Ogden for a year and a half.

slam96c36
03-26-2004, 09:43 AM
Yeab I'm rollin 18s and I do live in SLC ;)

....Where you move to now? I'm trying to move to Cali one of these day, but I don't know anybady out there and not sure about my job.

Anyway thanks for your comments

nudymeyer6
03-27-2004, 05:04 PM
:o :o :o man there realy is a god! finally someone
who lives in my neck of the woods. hey i live in slc too, and i would love to see your c36. by the way, where did you land a c36 in utah i have kept my eyes out for a while and have not seen one. oh yeh, and how much did it cost you? prolly and arm and a leg because benze prices in utah are outragious!...i wont even get started on car prices in utah
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyways if you would be kind enough to let me take a glance at your new 1996 c36 just call me at 446-1097. thnx...oh yeh, ask for tyson.

slam96c36
03-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Hey Jason...wow someon else in Utah beside me!!! I though for a while I'll be the only dude here :D heheheheh.

You're right Benz are hella expensive here in Utah and it's hard to find a good, clean C36. I got mine in Florida and got it send here....ya it did cost me an arm and a leg...I got it for $28k at 36k mileage....but I also did some stuff to it as well.

What kind of Benz do you have....ya you can take a look at my car and tell me what you think? I'll call you later this week

thanks
ty

nudymeyer6
03-29-2004, 01:44 PM
well dont have my benze yet, but this summer i am thinking of geting a c-class(obviously, but i cant afford a c36 or c43 so i will probably get either a c220, c280, 1986 2.3 16valve, or if i must i might go with a bmw:( even though i would want a benze a lot more. but still i just love manual trannys so much that i still dont know if i am willing to go automatic to get a newer mercedes.) oh yeh you never told me what part of salt lake you live in? i look forward to meeting you and seeing your car.:D

slam96c36
03-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Hey Tyson...sorry about calling you Jason..misstype. Anyway I live 5 minutes from Downtown...acutally in I live in the Avenue...so just right here...anyway let me know what day you we can meet.

Good luck with your new Benz ;) ...if you looking for a decent C36 or C43 I know in this forum there's a few guy planning or currently saleing their benz...you can go into Classifieds and take a look. They list what kind and asking price?

good luck
ty

nudymeyer6
03-30-2004, 07:55 AM
hey do you wanna hang out friday night? i dunno something like that...but umm..this is the thing i hate telling people, my age...i am 16 but as anyone on this forum can tell you i still tend to know quiet a bit about 202's for not even owning one. but if now you changed your mind and you dont wanna hang out friday because of my age i would understand. i told my dad he could not see your car because i dont wanna hang out with my damn dad on a fucking friday night. so if you wanna do something on friday just tell me and i'll be up for most anything. btw how long have you lived in utah? if you havent lived here very long i can show you some stuff to do, there is not much to do in utah but it can still be fun if you do find something to do.;) so have you called me yet? because i get home from damn high school at 3:00pm. where do you work up here and what do you do there? thnx later man.

p.s. i live in the south end of the valley, Bluffdale... no i am not a molly mormon and no i am not a poligamist like most everyone thinks people in bluffdale are. so give me a call k!

slam96c36
03-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Bluffdale? how fare is that from Sandy? I live in Utah for almost all my life....so I know Utah pretty well or at lease I think...:p

Anyway here is my schedule on Friday. I don't work at all that day, so I am planning to clean my car that day but I can wait till you get off from school and do that and then take some pics as well. I have B-ball practice around 7pm till 10pm so hanging out after that might not work out.

If you want to come up and take a look at it, you're welcome too. If you want to call me, we can meet at some car wash. My number is 949-1754

thanks
ty

nudymeyer6
03-30-2004, 12:06 PM
man i am so stoked to see your way freakin nice car.:D so where do you work that you are on a comp durring the day? i have been writing all these messages in my computer classes:cool: oh yeh, bluffdale is at the south end of the valley little farther south then riverton. yeh i'll call you today later to set it all up o.k.

slam96c36
03-30-2004, 02:29 PM
I work in the finance industry so being on computer all day is like a normal thing. So Iam always on the computer checking my email...but lately it's been very slow here and well Iam being lazy as hell. :rolleyes:

nudymeyer6
04-01-2004, 12:19 PM
by "finance industry" do you mean you manage the funds for some crack dealer:bandit: or do you have a good clean job at a firm or something?

slam96c36
04-02-2004, 09:58 AM
who ever pay me more dude ;) :D just playing no I work for a clean by firm. anyway I reply back to your personal email.

dude check this out...I found 2 bad-ass car for you or your dad
1.) silver E55 AMG with 31k mileage asking price $29,900
or
2.) Black on Black S500 with 32k mileage asking price $32,000
hella clean, no damage at all. I co-worker happen to know the owner daughter, that's where I took my car in to install some stuff.

anyway if any one in here want me to get more info and some pics...I'll happy to do so this Saturday.