PDA

View Full Version : A Little Preview

josh k
04-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Alright, so the more I looked at my black wheels, the more I decided that I didn't like them. As much as I like black wheels with a polished lip, I really like the shape of the Carlsson wheel and thought that with them being so dark you couldn't really see the shape anymore. I still wanted them to look different from run of the mill Carlssons however, so I enlisted the services of Al Reed Polishing in Anaheim and had him use a nice two-stage metallic powdercoat and keep the polished lip.

I'm very happy with the results, Al's polishing/powdercoating work is second to none. I'll post pics as soon as they're on the car. :0)

The normal plastic center caps will also be replaced with the newer, polished metal caps to match the lip. :0)

http://users.adelphia.net/~joshkeaton/IMG_1166.jpg

nokia8860
04-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Very nice man!!!

audiophile
04-10-2004, 01:53 PM
that's hot!:shock:

nudymeyer6
04-10-2004, 04:48 PM
that is pretty cool. my brother works for a company who does powder coating, it is a pretty big company because they do all dodges turbo powder coating, and coatings for a lot of formula 1 racers. so if any body needs to know of a good place in utah to do it just ask me and i can tell ya there number and adress.