PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Fog light Road test

BenzMeister
04-16-2004, 04:18 PM
I received my Yellow H1's today from rally light, just got back, my verdict is they are a good investment, them seems much brighter then the standard or even the cool blue sylvania H1's.They are not a real yellow, yellow, like the Porsche headlights you see at Sebring, or any of those over nites but they are just tinted enough to really enhance your vision on a clear nite. It has stopped raining after three weeks, so I will post a report when the next round of cloudy rainy weather moves in. For $6.75 a piece they are an especially good investment. I tried to take a pix with my digital camera, but all that came out was glare. I fool around with the camera settings and see if I can get a pix posted soon.:D

nokia8860
04-17-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by BenzMeister
I fool around with the camera settings and see if I can get a pix posted soon.:D

Please do! :)

BenzMeister
04-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by nokia8860
Please do! :)

Yes, I intend to do so, however my back went out on him last nite, (I suffer from Failed Back Syndrome a condition that will leave me in a wheelchair someday), as soon as I am on my feet again, I will tray and get a good shot!