PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered a set

BenzMeister
04-22-2004, 06:45 PM
of city lights from http://www.be-styled.com/, they are geniune Mercedes products, includes, bulbs holders and wiring. I found them on Ebay selling used euro lights for a E500 which included city lights, I emailed them and asked about my car they sent a picture of the ones I needed. $65.00 including shipping and this company is in Germany. I checked my dealer, they had to look in the European catalog and the list was around $110 US converted from euro and they aren't available for export at least from Mercedes, The people at be-styled said I should hook them into the parking light circuit, as in Germany that is how they work. Or into the fog light circuit, Yellow Fogs with white city lights, interesting combo. I am going to post the yellow fogs tomorrow, I have a video sales conference tomorrow and I was fudging some figures today. Thanks to all who sent me help on how to post.

Also this company site is not complete, they said if I needed any parts to email them my request and they would check their inventory, they sell both used and new, the city lights are new they tell me. I sent pix of them when they arrive.

Goodnight to all and sleep tight!

SpEeDy230
04-22-2004, 07:30 PM
awesome they should look good when installed

BenzMeister
04-23-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by SpEeDy230
awesome they should look good when installed

Can decide if I should use the standard white bulb they come with or an amber bulb? Opinions?

SpEeDy230
04-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Im thinking the white bulb would look the best.

BenzMeister
04-23-2004, 01:06 PM
going to post the "yellow fogs" tonight