PDA

View Full Version : Need part numbers

slowpoke
04-26-2004, 02:05 AM
hello friends,

i just got my car back from the stealership after one month... replaced the A/C compressor and engine wiring harness. A/C works but doesn't blow strong even at the highest setting.

technician said its a problem with the A/C switch panel located on the dash... do you guys have the part number? my car is a 1994 C220 (US Version)

also, i need the part number for the left side mirror assembly.

thanks in advance

slowpoke

714guy
04-26-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by slowpoke
hello friends,

also, i need the part number for the left side mirror assembly.

thanks in advance

slowpoke

if your going to buy it from the dealer, might as well get the folding blinking mirrors from Steve propbably the same price. I forget his Email but look at the club202 articles.

I'll get you the part number when i get home tonight.

slowpoke
04-26-2004, 05:22 PM
thanks a lot, boss. i really appreciate it.

would there be any one else who could help me get the part number of the A/C switch panel? thanks a lot :)

JRE320
04-26-2004, 09:47 PM
It's not the freeon? Do you really need the switch panel?

fastmayte
04-27-2004, 05:54 AM
yea check if the compressor is actually working.. turn on teh a/c and see if the center portion of the compressor on the pully is actually moving or stopped.

slowpoke
04-27-2004, 05:25 PM
boss,

the compressor is working (i just had it changed)... cold air is coming out of the vents but the fan doesn't seem to want to blow harder even if i switch it to the highest setting and lowest temp.

the tech said that it may be the climate controls... i'm guessing its just the blower motor... i duno which is which and i don't want to buy the climate control box if the problem is the blower

julesrey
05-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Just out of curiosity, did the technicians clean or change the dust filter under the passenger side dash?
If in case they did, the blower motor might be the problem or the regulator. Usually I just drop teflon or silicone oil in the bushings after taking the motor off. :bandit:

slowpoke
05-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by julesrey
Just out of curiosity, did the technicians clean or change the dust filter under the passenger side dash?
If in case they did, the blower motor might be the problem or the regulator. Usually I just drop teflon or silicone oil in the bushings after taking the motor off. :bandit:

i changed the filter about 6 months ago... i will just try your suggestion with the blower motor... i am thinking that its also the voltage regulator though, coz when i run at a speed, the blower usually wokrs better.