PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Brabus IV one piece! HELP!

c_lee
04-29-2004, 12:26 PM
I really want to put on some brabus mono iv (1 piece) 18x8 and 18x8.5....but i can't seem to find any.!

Anyone know anyone who's selling them!!!

HELP!@

nokia8860
04-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Because they are older and discontinued your best bet might be eBay if you havent tried. But be forwarned most of them on ebay have a lot of damage to them that doesnt make up for the sellers asking price :(

Also check out some VW/Audi classified as well as they seem to be popular on B5 for some odd reason.

c_lee
04-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by nokia8860
Because they are older and discontinued your best bet might be eBay if you havent tried. But be forwarned most of them on ebay have a lot of damage to them that doesnt make up for the sellers asking price :(

Also check out some VW/Audi classified as well as they seem to be popular on B5 for some odd reason.

Ya - i tried ebay...no luck....:(

but thanks for your HELP! i can't seem to decide on rims...I'd like to avoid getting amg monos b/c everyone has them. Any suggestions?????:D

nokia8860
04-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by c_lee
Any suggestions?????:D

Sorta an open ended question. Your best bet to achieve the look you want is to decide exactly what is the look you want. Meaning dont just buy parts because its on sale or the guy down the street has it.

Think down the road when youre done buying parts how is the car suppose to look? Cruising after the clubs close look? Maybe the just got off the race track look? I belong to a club and we all have the same theme look? I like brand names and must stick to one tuner look?

There are different ways to go after it so thats why you need a game plan. This not only assures you'll get the desired look your after but also helps in needless spending since you know what you need to get there.

So let us know what your theme is :)

c_lee
04-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by nokia8860
Sorta an open ended question. Your best bet to achieve the look you want is to decide exactly what is the look you want. Meaning dont just buy parts because its on sale or the guy down the street has it.

Think down the road when youre done buying parts how is the car suppose to look? Cruising after the clubs close look? Maybe the just got off the race track look? I belong to a club and we all have the same theme look? I like brand names and must stick to one tuner look?

There are different ways to go after it so thats why you need a game plan. This not only assures you'll get the desired look your after but also helps in needless spending since you know what you need to get there.

So let us know what your theme is :)

Definitely not the race look. I'd like the car to look "classy". Something that can roll down sunset on a friday nite and it turn people's heads - but can still be driven to the office during the day.

my 99 c280 is black on black. I plan on getting the c43 kit and tinting the windows medium black. I will drop the car about 1.2 in with the eibach and get rims - that's it...basically. I like the black 280 with c43 kit and the 18" AMG monoblocks. But too many people have this look. I'd like something different. my pockets aren't limitless in $$, so cost is a factor. I'd like to keep my cost at or around $2K for the wheels (w/ tires).

I like the brabus mono iv b/c it is simple , elegant (IMO), and catches the "eye". But it appears to be really extremely hard to find. I feel that b/c the car is so boxy by nature, rims with fat spokes will look better than rims w/ thin spokes.

I spent the past 4 yrs driving riced out civics and integras. I'd like to stay away from the racer look as much as possible. My knowledge in the different products available out there for a MB is fairly limited....so any adivce/input i can get, I am grateful.

Denlasoul
04-30-2004, 05:58 AM
search on xrims. www.xrims.com

edub
05-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Hi C_lee..

I am willing to sell my Brabus mono IV ...
email me if you have questions:

edub1122@yahoo.com

here's the pic how it looks : mono IV (http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v187/edub11/Car%20Pictures/benz_034.jpg)