PDA

View Full Version : roof wing

mbkid88
05-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Anyone here know of where i may be able to get my hands on a roof wing?? (mounts to the edge of the rear glass)
I know of one compnay.. Vollstrom, from Japan.. very very very $$$$$$$

Thanks

jnolte
05-17-2004, 05:00 PM
lorinser carlsson and brabus make them.

Reiger also has one

willpower
05-17-2004, 05:23 PM
i have a Rieger one that I'm thinking of selling... never mounted, brand new.
I'm getting rid of it cuz I managed to find a second hand Vollstrom :bunny:

jnolte
05-17-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by willpower
i have a Rieger one that I'm thinking of selling... never mounted, brand new.
I'm getting rid of it cuz I managed to find a second hand Vollstrom :bunny:

sell it to me!! i have been wanting a Rieger one for some time now. im close, in WA st

JDoggery
05-17-2004, 10:55 PM
You can't even buy a Vollstrom in the US. I contacted them directly in Japan and they wouldn't sell to me. They have a couple unique products that I was interested in. I'm also interested in a roof wing. Post some links of where to find em if you can. Thanks.

Renn 208
05-18-2004, 05:34 AM
you guys might want to bug koolvin...I can't remember for sure, but I think he mentioned that he still may have 1 or 2 Vollstrom roof wings. Whenever you see "carbon fiber" and "made in Japan" in the same sentence, be prepared to pay an ass load of $$$ if you can get the part at all.

Rocky
05-18-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Renn 208
you guys might want to bug koolvin...I can't remember for sure, but I think he mentioned that he still may have 1 or 2 Vollstrom roof wings. Whenever you see "carbon fiber" and "made in Japan" in the same sentence, be prepared to pay an ass load of $$$ if you can get the part at all.

My assload only has two fitty cents. :(

willpower
05-18-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by jnolte
sell it to me!! i have been wanting a Rieger one for some time now. im close, in WA st

I need to do some work in Bellingham in about 2 weeks... I can bring it down for you then... as for price, it'll be a few bucks cheaper than RPI's listed price, since I got mine on a group buy. you can email me at willchen@shaw.ca to talk about it more. (I'll be in LA for the next week though, so I might be a little slow getting back to you)

ruffino28
05-19-2004, 07:01 PM
i sent email to Vollstrom they said that they can send that to US
but the s&h cost = spoiler cost

jnolte
05-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by willpower
I need to do some work in Bellingham in about 2 weeks... I can bring it down for you then... as for price, it'll be a few bucks cheaper than RPI's listed price, since I got mine on a group buy. you can email me at willchen@shaw.ca to talk about it more. (I'll be in LA for the next week though, so I might be a little slow getting back to you)

send me a email please. My computer at home isnt working. So i have to use a diffrent one. I can still acces my email but i cant get online to look at the forum

MBenzNL
05-20-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Renn 208
you guys might want to bug koolvin...I can't remember for sure, but I think he mentioned that he still may have 1 or 2 Vollstrom roof wings.
...Vinay only had one...which was one out of three Vollstrom spoilers I got from SLKboy - a long time ago - to forward to Vinay, Shude and me...

greetingz,

Brabus
05-20-2004, 09:12 AM
That wing costs about $500 new...