PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Questions

Kswiss
05-24-2004, 10:25 AM
If i get an exhaust ( lorinser , brabus ) ..Will i need an up pipe and down pipe? 99 c230

SLAMMED_C
05-24-2004, 02:38 PM
depending on the kit, it will just bolt right behind the cat, unless you want to go completely custom and get a full system made or cat back system made up.
the only place I've seen a reason to change the down pipe is in turbo applications..correct me if Im worng.
with a brabus or lorinser kit.. it should just bolt up, and should come with everything you need to install it.

Kswiss
05-24-2004, 03:05 PM
ok thanks..anybody here have any hook ups on exhaust's? anyway, i looked at your cardomain page slammed c and i saw you did a projector project for your c class..did you ever put them on and did they work well? very nice idea!!

SLAMMED_C
05-24-2004, 03:34 PM
I thought someone in here had a hoock up with wald exhaust.. but CKlasse works at a muffler shop and does custom work.. maybe he can help you out or recommend someone.
My projecot project hasnt been in progress for quite some time now.. and how did u see it on my car domain site??.. it has been removed from the site. a while ago.
I havent had the time to work on them.. maybe one day.

Kswiss
05-24-2004, 03:55 PM
I remember seeing your cardomain site like a year back and thinking to myself...(this guy actually bought oem headlights off s class and ml class just for projectors ..i wonder how much that cost him hmmm...) but yeah ill never forget that lol. I wanted projector lights for my car so bad, but found out it was impossible to buy aftermarket headlights......also ifyou click onyour profile..it takes you straight to the cardomain site =)

SLAMMED_C
05-24-2004, 04:07 PM
oh, ok then.. I was thinking how did you see the projector project.. I was thinking recently you saw them.. I removed them off my car domain site due to some problems.. that I do not wish to discuss.
yep.. I have linked my domain site in my signature... I thought u were saying u saw the projector pics on my site recently.
and the parts were from an ML500 and SL500 as well as a W202.. but thats besides the point!! i'll get back to them one day.

Kswiss
05-24-2004, 04:40 PM
You got me thinking why you dont want to talk about it lol...anyway ..if i were you, i would work on those headlights RIGHT NOW!!! LOL...but since im not and poor..i cant even afford to buy oem hid =(....but as soon as u finish let me know because im really interested in what your doing.....btw whats a euro trunk lid?

SLAMMED_C
05-24-2004, 04:53 PM
You got me thinking why you dont want to talk about it lol...anyway
that whole thing has been delt with, lets just say I got into some heat for it.

if i were you, i would work on those headlights RIGHT NOW!!! LOL...but since im not and poor..i cant even afford to buy oem hid =(....but as soon as u finish let me know because im really interested in what your doing
I will.. dont worry!!.. Its gonna be done eventually. its just a real pain in the ass to modify everything to work.. as of right now.. one headlight is wired up and works!!

btw whats a euro trunk lid?

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAXA6cSR1UbfJMgHBIyPhdfYSFiQIUYUc4GsUzwKkWO10ogg PxulowGx*WROK5WLK2NBzj5t8l4VLpLfl7WRjgqUqalZXyVEdS 4zP4KK8g/CRW_0926.tif?dc=4675417754988298010

jnolte
05-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Kswiss
You got me thinking why you dont want to talk about it lol...anyway ..if i were you, i would work on those headlights RIGHT NOW!!! LOL...but since im not and poor..i cant even afford to buy oem hid =(....but as soon as u finish let me know because im really interested in what your doing.....btw whats a euro trunk lid?

a euro trunk lid has a wider lisence plate area to hold a Euro Plate.

Kswiss
05-25-2004, 09:06 PM
hey jnolte...what the hell are clk door poppers? ...i also own a clk320 and im trying to figure out what the hell a door popper is....can u please tell me lol...