PDA

View Full Version : Alu-look pedals

Ahmad
06-02-2004, 03:29 PM
i have seen a way from a german site to fit original mercedes alu-look used in the R170 slk and (emergency brake) pedal of R230 sl and here is the part numbers:

Automatic versions:
Gas pedal: A 170 300 00 04
brake pedal: A 170 290 01 82
leg brake pedal: A 230 430 00 84

Manual trany:
gas pedal: A170 300 00 04
brake pedal and clutch: A 170 290 02 82 and A 170 290 00 82
leg brake: A 230 430 00 84

the point its an original equipment and they look good and they should be cheap.

SLAMMED_C
06-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Automatic versions:
Gas pedal: A 170 300 00 04
brake pedal: A 170 290 01 82
leg brake pedal: A 230 430 00 84

instead of the part number provided for the parking brake pedal.. use part number 203 430 00 84 (this way you will have round dots instead of oval dots, the 170 pedals have round dots)

Ahmad
06-03-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by SLAMMED_C
instead of the part number provided for the parking brake pedal.. use part number 203 430 00 84 (this way you will have round dots instead of oval dots, the 170 pedals have round dots)
there is a little difference though that you can't tell, are you sure the 203 pedal will fit the 202? and if you want to see the alu brake pedals provided in the german site visit:
http://www.w202-freunde.de/
then click tipps&tricks after you open the page choose alupedale original mercedes

SLAMMED_C
06-03-2004, 06:30 PM
there is a little difference though that you can't tell, are you sure the 203 pedal will fit the 202?
I have the R170 pedals and the W203 parking brake pedal... no differance between them at all.. look identical to one another.. I am 110% sure the W203 pedal will fit on the W202.
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/266000-266999/266992_59.jpg
these are them on my car..

MG420
07-07-2004, 04:56 PM
how much for all 3?

JRE320
07-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by MG420
how much for all 3?

About $50 no more.. ;)

heman
09-03-2004, 03:05 AM
can somebody help me i am sure i found a link to a page i dont know whether it was a link to another sister site to this one or something where it had step by step instructions on how to replace the pedal sets, because after i got these part numbers and purchased them i saw that page and thought id take a look back at it when im fitting them, which is this weekend and now i have searched in the search in this forum and the bnzsport one but i cant find nothing where the hell did i see this link will someone help me.....or if anyone has got instructions on how to replace that gas pedal, because the rest are simple its just the gas pedal im a bit worried about some pin that needs to come out???? anybody......

ShollyC220
09-03-2004, 08:48 AM
I got awsome pedals from www.formymercedes.com they have styles in AMG, Lorinser, and Brabus- IMO, these are much better looking than the sl, or slk covers. You will have to drill for the gas and brake, but it took me only 1/2 hour to install all 3 pedals. This set also comes with a footrest that can be placed under the emergency brake pedal. -sholly

Renn 208
09-03-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by heman
can somebody help me... step by step instructions on how to replace the pedal sets, because after i got these part numbers and purchased them i

The e-brake and brake pedals are slip on, slip off affairs, albeit with some effort, and a screwdriver helps as a shoehorn. The gas pedal can be removed by unscrewing the two plastic nuts holding the flexi assembly to the floor. The plastic pivot bolt can be removed by squeezing the pronged end.

Good luck!

spookie
09-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Why not pedals with AMG on it? I found them much better and I have them since a long time. It looks much better than the standard pedals.

ShollyC220
09-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Ich habe fur vier Jahren Deutsch gelernt. (incorrect grammar?) Ich kann ein bischen sprechen. Looks like you've been a busy poster since you joined this forum. I also have the "AMG" pedals. I found them to be much nicer than the SLK pedals. Oh, BTW, what kind of city is Stuttgart. I know what kinds of sites are there (MB museum, etc.) because I studied the city last year in school. I'm plannig to visit Germany around easter. Should I stop in Stuttgart? thanks-
-sholly

spookie
09-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ShollyC220
Ich habe fur vier Jahren Deutsch gelernt. (incorrect grammar?) Ich kann ein bischen sprechen. Looks like you've been a busy poster since you joined this forum. I also have the "AMG" pedals. I found them to be much nicer than the SLK pedals. Oh, BTW, what kind of city is Stuttgart. I know what kinds of sites are there (MB museum, etc.) because I studied the city last year in school. I'm plannig to visit Germany around easter. Should I stop in Stuttgart? thanks-
-sholly

Es heisst: Ich habe vor 4 Jahren deutsch gelernt ;)

Yes I am little bit busy here because I like the forum, the only problem for me is the language but I will learn

Stuttgart is the big city in the south of Germany, left side on the card and Munich on the right side. We will have the brand new Mercedes museum here, but I am not sure when it will open. The old museum is not very interesting, its small but ok you will see a lot of history and cars.

Here a pic of the fake AMG pedals:
http://www.fan-gallerie.de/Privat/Umbauten/Pedale/AMG_Pedale_012.jpg

H3MAN
09-20-2004, 02:27 AM
thanx ren all done and dusted, it was way easier than i had read or thought it would be and u know with the new beige leatyher with the creased s class side cards and the pedals and tints and blue inside lights when the gyals sat in they were like f**k now whos shagging who tonight in these back seats lol

Renn 208
09-20-2004, 03:30 AM
sexcellent....glad it all worked out for you. may you pull incessantly with your new pedals. The only thing that attracts birds even more would be EL door sills:p

heman
09-27-2004, 04:19 AM
you know what ren ur damn rite u know i was thinking im gona get that mod next since i got in the beige leather with the pedals and everything and blue light up when the doors open with tints the gyals have just been going mad whoever sits in my car the thongs are down man......and u know worser is my brother is taking my car once in a while and he gets more gyal in it im getting a bit worried now, whether the back seats are seats or something else, there was me thinking im never gona use those back of the seats leather pockets but with the amount of underwear im collecting seriously man i could go and do some car boot sales to get rid of them.....lol
more onto the side strips illuminating i was just thinking will the quality of the birds increase with these strips or just the quantity??? i gotta do a risk assesment u see to see whether its worth it lol