PDA

View Full Version : oem shift knob...

Kswiss
06-05-2004, 02:22 AM
Does anyone know where i can get this shift knob in this pic?
It has the elegance writing in it......

http://www.globalautoshop.com/styling/chrome/mercedes%20benz/gear_shift_plate-set.htm

I know this is obviously an oem part.....does anybody here sell these? Steve said he doesn't have them..anyone else?How much do these go for? Is it possible to get teh knob in all black?

Can i get a part # if there is one?
moderator...you can send this thread to the part number section..sorry =(

Kswiss
06-06-2004, 01:34 AM
CMON GUYS HELP ME OUT !!!! please???:cry:

yumlicious
06-08-2004, 12:20 AM
I suppose you could order it at any dealership. I ordered my European spec Elegance badges from Calabasas Motor Cars. I would think any US dealership could look up the European part number and order it.

I was thinking of buying one myself. Mine's a bit worn, and I've always wanted to match it with the outer Elegance badging.

jnolte
06-08-2004, 01:10 AM
i got a sport one you can buy

josh k
06-08-2004, 08:27 AM
I have one that's the same knob (color, logo, etc.) but it doesn't have the "elegance" writing. Check my classified post (FS-Shift Knobs!) for a pic and if you're willing to compromise on the "elegance" text, we can work something out. :0)

Kswiss
06-08-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by yumlicious
I suppose you could order it at any dealership. I ordered my European spec Elegance badges from Calabasas Motor Cars. I would think any US dealership could look up the European part number and order it.

I was thinking of buying one myself. Mine's a bit worn, and I've always wanted to match it with the outer Elegance badging.

If you end up ordering one, please e-mail me or tell me the part # and price. My service guy said he can't do it.

Jnolte, sorry bro but i want the "elegance" one....

Denlasoul
06-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Have you tried Ebay UK? That's where the Elegance models are, so you could probably find one there.

Kswiss
06-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Thanks for your help guys, but i had no luck in finding it anywhere.....I've been looking for awhile too....If you guys come across it please email me or get in contact with me......
BTW, you have the site to ebay uk?

JoshK , your shift knobs are really nice, but they would not match my interior...i need an all black one =\ sorry....

josh k
06-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Ahh ok, I was offering because the one in the pic you posted is the same color and style as mine and thought that's what you were looking for.

Your best bet to find this knob is to contact Steve @ steve@mbenznl.com

Denlasoul
06-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Kswiss
BTW, you have the site to ebay uk?
Here you go! (http://www.ebay.co.uk/)

Kswiss
06-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Denlasoul
Here you go! (http://www.ebay.co.uk/)

yeah i found it, but not the shift knob =(

Denlasoul
06-10-2004, 09:05 PM
You can also try some of these places:

www.eurocarparts.com
www.mercedesperformance.co.uk

I'd still keep an eye out in eBay UK. Also try some of the MB UK forums.