PDA

View Full Version : Car bled to death...

MBATF
06-13-2004, 11:43 PM
OK...I m just about to had it with my car...and the MB dealerSh!t!

I picked up my car on Friday after getting my engine oil leak fixed...
and 100 miles later... while i was driing on I-80 about 75 mph and suddently gf and I heard a "pop", and then smiled the burning inside of teh car....at first we thought we had ran over something...and teh smile was from teh out side.....but after 1 miles of driving with windows down....we decided to pull aside and check for the car...well..after we stopped the car, smokes started comming underneth of my car and from teh hood....i was like WTF!? I walked out of teh car and told my gf to step out for safety reason....and then without even pop open my hood i already saw the massive amount of engine il leaking from underneath of the car.....

I wasn't far away from my house, so after the engine got cool down a bit, I started the car and slowly drove it home on the last drop of the oil... and now the car is sitting in my garage floor and just drop out the last drop of the blood...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-6/31624/DSC00033.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-6/31624/DSC00034.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-6/31624/DSC00036.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-6/31624/DSC00037.JPG

I donno if i even want teh dealersh!t to even fix the problem now since i m sure due to the massive oil leak...teh engine must have some damges already.... my last check of the engine oil is just at the "low" line...

Maybe get it fix and sell it.....i m just so piss right now that i wish teh car was actully burned so that they have to replace me with a car after their F$ck up!

*don't even say a thing about my spelling or grammer...not in the mood...

MBATF
06-14-2004, 12:09 AM
Also when i first taking the car in on last wendsday for

1: Check engine light...

2: Possible il leak...

3: Tranny acting up...

and thurthday they called me said " Hi dave, the check engine light i son is due to the O2 sensor legging. Tranny is fine and there is a leak near by teh oil filter"

i asked: "how much will be total for evrything?"

He said" around $580"

I said " ok, well... i don't have enought $ till next week so can I take teh car back and come back next week get the leak fix? and pick up new O2 sensor?

he said" well...I gave teh OK to get the leak fix yesterday already and Also ordered teh sensors and tehy should be here tomorrow..."

I said" WTF!?"

so i later showed up at the dealersh!t and told him that i will only pay $200 for the fix of teh leak since I never give anyone permission to fix anything thats ove rteh price of $200!. and told him that I will pay $280 for the fix BUT just letting you know that its not legal to fix a car without permission, and i actually don't need to pay for sh!t! but since you took car eof me many times, I do teh same for you. He got pissed and said" don't tell me how to do my job...you took teh car in for oil leak so i got it fixed for u...or else why u want to take it? plus i didn't even charge you for tranny and engine inspection! I take care of my customers!"

I said" Bull crap...tranny still under the MB warrentee, and its acting weird and told you already only act up once in a while so of coruse you guys won't find anything and why you keep telling me that you guys ran a tranny ECU check and no miss shaft accoured?! I never said there is a miss shit, i said" it rev and stay at high rpm after my foot let off the gas and it then donw shit very hard that you can hear d a "jerking" sound! so stop saying anything about miss shift!"

And now today is sunday with 100mile sbeen driven since the car was picked up on friday...and this massive leak happened...I want to see wtf they gonna say this time...

below is the oringinal agreement when i first took teh car in for check up....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-6/31624/DSC00039.JPG

jnolte
06-14-2004, 01:32 AM
damn mbatf i hope u get this figured out!

the dealership must of fucked up if that happened!! shit demand free repair!

if u do sell the car it will be a sad day, its one good looking w202!

MBATF
06-14-2004, 02:00 AM
Just foudn out that dealersh!t has one year warrentee on their services? well...see teh car was driving on such low oil level...even tehy fix teh shit the damage of teh engine is already happen....tehy might as well just get me another Benz, or blue books value... those fuck heads...

Maybe a VW Jetta, GTO or something next...

Fantasmweb
06-14-2004, 02:20 AM
where is the shop's name and location ?? i won't go there anymoe and i will tell my firends and family don't go there and fix the car.

Fantasmweb
06-14-2004, 02:21 AM
where is the shop's name and location ?? i won't go there anymoe and i will tell my firends and family don't go there and fix the car.

MBATF
06-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Mercedes Benz of Oakland...

fastmayte
06-14-2004, 01:40 PM
does the engine still turn and start? they prolly will get u a new motor or rebuild the motor.

MBATF
06-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by fastmayte
does the engine still turn and start? they prolly will get u a new motor or rebuild the motor. See thats the thing...if they can fuck up on fixing a leak....what make you think after they get me a new engine the car will be ok???? but then again...get it fix and sell it...i donno... just very piss off right now...

fastmayte
06-14-2004, 04:04 PM
true. new free merc it is then? c32 or maybe the e55? lol

JRE320
06-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Damn!! you should have not brought it to Mercedes of Oakland.
They a bunch of crook and they steal parts from your car.
I've experienced that once in my 16V and never again would I go there for service. They would totally deny the damaged.
This is what I gonna tell them. Here's my 2 middle fingers and
eat shit!!! :mad: :mad:

jnolte
06-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by MBATF
See thats the thing...if they can fuck up on fixing a leak....what make you think after they get me a new engine the car will be ok???? but then again...get it fix and sell it...i donno... just very piss off right now...

if u sell it, sell me those wheels!

hopefully in the end, you will be better off then b4

MBATF
06-21-2004, 01:38 PM
They fixed teh car for free, and now teh bearing or that belt locat eunder the oil filter is ticking like nothing else....what could it be?????????

Three Point 6
12-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by JRE320
Damn!! you should have not brought it to Mercedes of Oakland.
They a bunch of crook and they steal parts from your car.
I've experienced that once in my 16V and never again would I go there for service. They would totally deny the damaged.
This is what I gonna tell them. Here's my 2 middle fingers and
eat shit!!! :mad: :mad:

Thats fucked up! I dont doubt it! My C36 has a C280 intake pipe and alternator so some crooked fuck along the lines has swapped my high amp alternator and intake pipe while it was inthere getting service from previous owner! When I was 18 working at a Ford dealer I had some 'bad seed' co-workers my age writing down the address of the cars and stealing thier ICE 2 weeks later on a rainy night in the front yard! Dealerships are full of scrubs looking for some good shit off peoples rides. Dealers are last resort for modded rides im tellin all yall!