PDA

View Full Version : Are they NUTS!!!!!!!!! PS: Guess who needs a mitsu,seats in his FORD Amg are sqeaking

coolcarlskic43
06-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Dropped my car off at Prestige mercedes to see why my AC isnt coming out cold anymore.I receive a call and the service guy tells me that my car needs a new A/C receiver dryer and the main A/C line between the condenser and compressor. This guy said between parts and 8hrs of labor the cost would be 1200.00 + dollars.I asked him if he was crazeeee! I priced the parts I told him and I said that all together the parts + evap temp sensor valve would cost less than 300.00.Then he feeds me some Bullshit about 8hrs labor.He can eat a dick.
I told him I'll do it my self and I'll purchase the parts from my parts guy,just have my car ready for me to pick up!It would take me about maybe two hrs to do it myself but I'd have to make the time.Then my buddy would evac and chrge it up for me.
Just for the diag, which incl freon and dye and to tighten a few hose clamps that were leaking a lil antifreeze they chrgd me 330.00.My A/C was working beautiful and now I'm wondering ,Why the hell would I all of a sudden need a new line and A/C dryer? The car was never in a accident.
Well my dumb ass lived and learned.Freakin RAPE!!!Now I know why they call them the Stealership!
PS: Jnolte I bet you wish YOU had a Mitsu Now..............:D

jnolte
06-16-2004, 02:47 AM
hmmm if fixed the squeak with 2 drops of oil hahahahhahahhahaa

you gotta read to the end of the thread sherlock

Rocky
06-16-2004, 04:48 AM
Wow direct flamage now.

Originally posted by jnolte
hmmm if fixed the squeak with 2 drops of oil hahahahhahahhahaa

you gotta read to the end of the thread sherlock

hehe

Eurosport
06-16-2004, 04:59 AM
why you 2 have issues? ;p

coolcarlskic43
06-16-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Rocky
Wow direct flamage now.

hehe FLAMAGE!! I guess that's a Canada thing!!!Whatever the heck that means.FLAMAGE!!:eek: You'll never hear me use that term here in the US! However on a serious note my C43 has the same squeak from the back seat, I guess I'll have to oil it!LOL! Thank God my Mitsu and Bimmer dont have any A/C or "SQUEAK ISSUES"!

P.S. I still love the hell outta my Amg c43,just very expensive to maintain. Stealership chrgd me 340.00 just to diagnose prob and chk DTC's.40 miles after leaving the damn place my engine chk light and coolant light comes on and the overflow is full.:confused:

jnolte
06-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by coolcarlskic43
FLAMAGE!! I guess that's a Canada thing!!!Whatever the heck that means.FLAMAGE!!:eek: You'll never hear me use that term here in the US! However on a serious note my C43 has the same squeak from the back seat, I guess I'll have to oil it!LOL! Thank God my Mitsu and Bimmer dont have any A/C or "SQUEAK ISSUES"!

P.S. I still love the hell outta my Amg c43,just very expensive to maintain. Stealership chrgd me 340.00 just to diagnose prob and chk DTC's.40 miles after leaving the damn place my engine chk light and coolant light comes on and the overflow is full.:confused:

no u better not oil it, have the dealership do it, u problay mess something up.

benz aint cheap, DIy saves hella money
i guess u better sell her to someone else then, keep the mitsu tho, she seems to be your fav.

coolcarlskic43
06-16-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by jnolte
no u better not oil it, have the dealership do it, u problay mess something up.

benz aint cheap, DIy saves hella money
I guess u better sell her to someone else then, keep the mitsu tho, she seems to be your fav. Bad experience with the stealership. I love all three of my babies,its just that this one needs my attention right now.She's an expensive bitch. My E36 (BMW 325is)he's the 2nd most xpensive and best behaved, but with none of the issues of my C43,and the lil guy ,the mitsu,he's had his moments but hey ,he's my race car......400whp 11.7 sec @ 123mph! Can you beat that!! LOL PS ,I'll get rid of that pesky squeak and thanx for the vote of confidence!!!:rolleyes: :bored: P.S. HPS kit for c43 coming soon b4 deadline of JULY! 1st.In Aug supercharger for 325 as well.RMS

Rocky
06-17-2004, 06:03 AM
Hehe flamage is not a Canadian term...try looking up the term:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=flamage

Dictionary.com.

coolcarlskic43
06-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Rocky
Hehe flamage is not a Canadian term...try looking up the term:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=flamage

Dictionary.com. Nah ,Waste of time .WHO CARES!!! Wanting me to look up that stupid wrd is FLAMMAGE!! LIKE I SAID WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky
06-17-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by coolcarlskic43
Nah ,Waste of time .WHO CARES!!! Wanting me to look up that stupid wrd is FLAMMAGE!! LIKE I SAID WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because you don't know something doesn't mean it can't be real.