PDA

View Full Version : For people who changed wood interior to "sport" interior

Kswiss
06-19-2004, 06:29 PM
So i got my peices in today.....I'm about to install them, but i found out something unusual and was hoping people who did this already can help me out......

The center console peice...(shift knob area peice) ....what did you guys do for the center of it? In the sport package..it comes with a black plastic part...all i have is the original wood piece....You guys have part #'s?

This is the black plate that is in the middle of the console (inner part of the rectangle box) ..this surrounds the shift knob and the PRND drives......its a small rectangular box....
please help..

mbsickness
06-19-2004, 09:16 PM
I changed my center consul to the "sport" type in my c36. What What plastic piece are you referring to? The shift surround at least in my car is a one piece deal. Did you buy the set off eBay last week? That set was missing the shift surround piece if I remember correctly.

MDS
06-19-2004, 10:59 PM
mine is black plastic. but i know that the one from slk is carbon.
so may be you can check it on dealership

Fantasmweb
06-24-2004, 12:34 AM
?? where u guys get the "sport" interior and how much it cost.... i though it never sell in the market...

Kswiss
06-25-2004, 11:48 AM
It's ok guys, i found the piece i needed and got it done and installed....thanks for your help...