PDA

View Full Version : headlamp wiper died

Pablo7
06-26-2004, 05:44 PM
hi there
one of the headlamps wiper died on me. it doesn´t move at all. and what´s worst is that it isn´t in its rest position, i mean looking down. it is looking to one side, like when it goes up. not very nice to have 1 wiper up and one down :(
if i try making it work, one works fine and the other one stays looking up all the time, no move at all.

has this ever happened to you? any ideas on how to get it fixed myself not having to send it to the dealership?
or maybe someone could tell me how to make it go down, what i´m really concerned is how damn bad it looks, i really don´t use this thing. if i could put it down maybe i´ll never use it again and keep it looking nice :)

thankx a lot for your help
bye!

adelaros
06-26-2004, 07:41 PM
I have change the motor twice... And one just died again like yours and i am no tplaning on changing it again.

So if your wiper motor died, just grab it with your hand and pull it down..

or, get a screew drive and open the latch to change the wiper blade and unsreew the wiper blade and reposition it at the level you like...

Pablo7
06-26-2004, 08:00 PM
thankx for your reply
so you beleive the mini wiper motor is dead? or maybe something else going on?
anyway, i don´t find it usefull at all, so i beleive i´m going to follow your advice and try forcing it down, or unscrew it and see if i can screw it right.
thankx again, bye!