PDA

View Full Version : Here is a picture of one of mu

BenzMeister
07-07-2004, 11:20 AM
8 whole wheels I had refinised

http://mbca.cartama.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3132

http://mbca.cartama.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3131

Goes to these address and you can see two of the 4 wheels I had repainted.

Will_w202
07-07-2004, 12:39 PM
How much?

BenzMeister
07-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Will_w202
How much?

714guy
07-07-2004, 04:18 PM
was it painted or powder coated??

BenzMeister
07-08-2004, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by 714guy
was it painted or powder coated??

All four wheels had road rash and one in the picture also hac a bent rim. The original finish was peeling off so that is why I decided, with the help of my auto body person to paint and clearcoat them.

toamend
07-08-2004, 05:48 AM
Meister-
I'm in Boston, and my wheels are starting to look ratty from the shit roads around here. Can you tell me the name of your place so I could see what they could do for me?
Thanks

BenzMeister
07-08-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by toamend
Meister-
I'm in Boston, and my wheels are starting to look ratty from the shit roads around here. Can you tell me the name of your place so I could see what they could do for me?
Thanks

with this company for decades: Don Roy Auto Appearance Center. Granby Road, Chicopee, Ma, 413 593 5010, asked for Don and tell hime Al Lueb sent you. Also if you have spacers or anything special on the suspension let him know, I did as I have 5mm spacers on my rear wheels. Don stands behind all his work, in all the years I have done business with him, only once did I have to bring a car back, a Porsche 944, the repaint of the sun roof peeled, it is plastic so he put a different primer on it and it was fine for the 3 additional years I owned the car. As information There shop is 5 minutes from the Mass Pike Exit 5, really easy to get to. I don't get any incentives to recommend Don, so I am writing all this of my own free will. If you decide to come out email me and I will tell Don you are a member and a friend.