PDA

View Full Version : Accident!!!!

C43
09-14-2004, 01:04 PM
I drive like a freak around center city Philly. I am lucky to get from my house to my store in one piece. I am relieved when I get into my 6 story parking lot safe. Today waiting in single file line of about twenty cars, the lady in front of me decided to reverse for a spot behind her. She forgot to look in her mirror to see me patiently waiting AT A DEAD STOP. She rammed the front of my car at about 8mph, cracking my freshly painted skin. I have never wanted to beat a woman before this day.

She is insured, so it will be paid for. My question is is there a better or meaner looking bumper then a stock C43. I see alot of people look for a C43 kit during my last search. I just did not see pics of different skins. I am ordering a carbon hood and my car is being supercharged and dropped on Oct. 4. Please any direction would be appreciated. I can or will not drive around with a cracked bumper, the C43 deserves better than that.

jnolte
09-14-2004, 01:11 PM
WALD ;)

audiophile
09-14-2004, 01:17 PM
what a b@#$h!:eek:

ja2k
09-14-2004, 04:30 PM
reiger

http://teamhybrid.com/mike/W202%20Rieger/3.jpg

Dr. ///AMG sister car. One of the hottest c classes around.

C43
09-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Your car is mean! I want the exact drop you have. What setup do you have, including pads? Anyway is that a Reiger skin or just front spoiler?

mr. gatsbury
09-14-2004, 04:47 PM
hey, do you have a silver AMG with a roof rack? I was standing on the corner of 22 and Locust and saw one go by with tinted windows.... I'm up there all the time, mostly take my truck cause I won't park my benz on the street, you know how it is.... Sorry to hear about the accident, I lost a door in the city before HA HA. If you decide to replace the whole kit let me know, I'm looking for a C43 kit....

SpEeDy230
09-15-2004, 09:29 AM
I agree with J......WALD

Dr. ///AMG
09-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by C43
Your car is mean! I want the exact drop you have. What setup do you have, including pads? Anyway is that a Reiger skin or just front spoiler?
It's not his car, it's my sister's :D

It's got the standard 98+ sport front bumper w/ the Rieger lip. You won't be able to make use of your C43 AMG bumper.

But I'd do WALD if I were you :)

the car is sitting on HR springs and Bilstein Sport shocks and I believe #1 pad all around if I'm not mistaking.

MrSpace
09-15-2004, 11:23 AM
yeah wald, because your side skirts are very "wavy", the rieger would not look good IMO. The wald has more curves.

Etienne

Dr. ///AMG
09-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Well if I did wald, I would go for the full kit myself :)