PDA

View Full Version : Help me please! Oil warning show what it mean?

U4611432
10-10-2004, 02:25 PM
I use C220 Kompressor By Kleemans. The Problem is when i drove about 140km/h why oil warning is show? How to fix this problem?

At the first i think because of my oil is less. it's 5.8litre. On 5.8 litre the light is show about 120-150km/h but if i use more speed than 150 km/h the light is gone. So i try to take the oil into the engine more. I take it's 6.5 litre but the light is alway show but it show if i use speed 140km/h to the 200km/h the light is alway show why? anyone help me please!

Sorry my eng is not good. I'm thai people

audiophile
10-10-2004, 02:56 PM
i had the same problem it would only come at certain speed, but it hasn't happened since. maybe you need to change the oil.

U4611432
10-10-2004, 03:23 PM
i change it 3 time already first is mobil1 15w-50 it show. And i just chang it about one week to vavoline my light is show. i dont understand it.

714guy
10-10-2004, 03:36 PM
I am guessing but maybe at that speeds oil flows toward the back and maybe the sensor isn't getting the right reading.

Pablo7
10-10-2004, 04:21 PM
i used to have the same problem, over 150km/h, the light came on. i stopped at a gas station, had the oil checked, and they said half a litre was missing, so they put it on, and now the light never came up again.

H3MAN
10-11-2004, 04:42 AM
hey
u know the nut could be leaking oil if uv changed it urself and so it mite be becoming low like that otherwise with valvoline oil if its still coming on then ur 202 is just askin for a bit too much quality lol i mean come on valvolines good oil, well good enough oil to keep the light off i would have thought
lol
use magnatec who knows they said castrol gtx magnatec sticks to then engine it might just stick to the sensor and may never come on again lol

naaaaaaaa just messing i dont know man just get the bottom nut checked cos i know lot of ppl lose lot of oil because they dont replace the washer which = a leak
so just check it

kind regards

H3MAN

U4611432
10-11-2004, 06:44 AM
My oil not leak i check it every day please anybody know? I think may be my sensor is gone. Can be?

CKlasse
10-11-2004, 09:37 AM
replace the sensor itself!

H3MAN
10-12-2004, 04:15 AM
yeh i think that would b a good idea maybe u shud just find out how much to change the sensor and see if that works and if it is not that thenn all i can think of it being is some serious ECU fault thats showing the light for no reason like a short circuit somewhere, but try replacing the sensor, or it mightbe cheaper going to your mercedes dealers in malaysia and asking them how much just to check your car on the diagnostics machine and within mins they should find out whats wrong, e,g the sensor, the ecu or whatever, so it might be cheaper doing that but its upto u change the sensor first and see what luck u get id try that personally ......

hope it helps

kind regards

H3MAN