PDA

View Full Version : full set of used seat and trim (black leather)

10-13-2004, 01:55 AM
if someone is interested I belive that this should be a good price. I belive that it is not a problem if the driver seat is on the wrong side.

But conditions seems me not so good.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10398&item=2492973947&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

I really like to buy for me but I've some problem with e-bay registration.:(

How difficoult is to find other leather trim and seat on sale? I will be interested in the next future.:)

H3MAN
10-13-2004, 04:24 AM
try a breaker man give him ur details and tell him how much u wanna pay usually they get back to u, ud be shocked if u heard how much i got my leather for my merc iv attached some pics too see when i was putting it in and how it finished off

but try a breaker definately, i got my new phone spve200 and i can download fotos strait to my comp so now im gonna bombard this forum with pics lol

kind regards

H3MAN

damn now i dont know how to put these pics on here great!!!

1SIKBNZ
10-13-2004, 07:01 AM
what is that price in us dollars?

10-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by H3MAN
try a breaker man give him ur details and tell him how much u wanna pay usually they get back to u, ud be shocked if u heard how much i got my leather for my merc iv attached some pics too see when i was putting it in and how it finished off

but try a breaker definately, i got my new phone spve200 and i can download fotos strait to my comp so now im gonna bombard this forum with pics lol

kind regards

H3MAN

damn now i dont know how to put these pics on here great!!!

Hey H3MAN, waiting for your photo, I can't help you because I don'y own a camera so posting picture is not possible at the moment.

As far as your reply, please sorry for my bad english but what is a breaker?

How much shoul I spend for seat?

Future2001
06-14-2005, 04:39 PM
yea im not getting the "breaker" thing either...

clarification please?

BBW
06-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Breakers yard = scrap yard

boesewicht
06-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Don't think that you can switch the two front seats as you want...

I thought there are UK/Jap/Aus spec seats and the normal ones for left hand driven cars...

Maybe I'm wrong.

06-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by boesewicht
Don't think that you can switch the two front seats as you want...

I thought there are UK/Jap/Aus spec seats and the normal ones for left hand driven cars...

Maybe I'm wrong.

hey boesewicht,

do you have leather seats?

I saw that on German e-bay there are a lot of offer on leather interior.

But I'm a bit worried to purchase this kind of things on line, and from another country.:(

H3MAN
06-25-2005, 08:23 AM
hello everybody hello hello yes yes im still alive lol

anyway as for breaker i mean breakers yard like mercedes breakers they buy mercs which are salvage and they break them for parts to sell, leather is usually about £500-1000 here in the uk i got my full set of leathers real cheap trust me from a breaker ull prob pick up a set full mats and carpets seats everything about £300 all inclusive and its not that difficult to fit i would send pics but iv just opened up my own practice and am as busy as hell so ull have to just go off other people oicsa but im sure if u get stuck fitting things someone here will b able to help with the exception of mbenznl lol is he still around lol if anyone c's him tell him his pal H3MAN said hello ok

take care evceryone

byeeeeeeeee

H3MAN

06-27-2005, 12:53 AM
hey do you still own your W202 diesel?

What's about X-type purchase?

Hi and welcome back:)

heman
10-27-2005, 02:00 AM
yo 1998k how u doing

my practice is going good and im taking good money which is the good thing, as for my merc yes iv still got the w202 diesel and its sitting on my drive in my new house because its not starting it looks beautiful as hell and for some reason its losing charge its been sitting there for 3 months now and i just havent had the time to check it up, but as im making good money now iv bought a mgf 2 seater convertible temporarily and im looking to part ex the mercedes in for either a w203 c30cdi amg which is out this jan06 here in england or i am going for the new x type diesel 2.2 which i feel is underpowered but it will definately be one or the other i dont know the only reason is i want a diesel i really like the eclass diesel but its just too big and with my experiences in a jag xj8 the auto cars are so big to handle they dont drive like a smaller car like u cant thrash them its like trying to do what a c55 amg can do in a s55 its not gona happen its just too big, so im gona c wat to do, but my car the diesel w202 has everything the alu pedals, full cream leather with creased side cards, twinpipes, uplifted bumpers, ferrari pia fogs flush fit, blacked windows, rims, everything but i just havent got the time i just wanna sell it, its worth its money just sitting on the drive every morning i get up c it on the drive and read the number plate H3MAN and think yeh baddddddddddd hahahahah

anyways ill keep u posted on my new buy in the meantime if i get a chance im gona check out why my battery is losing charge but if anyone has any ideas let me know

cya

H3MAN

10-27-2005, 02:21 AM
Hey heman, it's lot of time you miss from here! Nice to see you back!
So your neverending story on changing your W202 is still going further!

These days I'm in contact with an English guy who is selling me a pair of illumunated sun visors.

Keep us informed on your progress.
Hi:)