PDA

View Full Version : W202 door sill covers

SLAMMED_C
10-23-2004, 06:42 PM
-Light Up Door Step Plates
B 6 6 89 00 09 (W202) or B 6 6 89 00 10 (W210)
Light up door sill kit including the following:
2 Front door sill covers with mercedes benz that will light up
2 Rear door sill cover (non illuminating)
1 Wire harness
1 Instruction manual for installation

the light up part still needs to be purchases seperatly, no part numbers on hand.. will post them later.

-Chrome door step plate covers
B 6 6 89 00 03
Chrome door step plates embossed with mercedes benz, includes the following:
2 Front door step plate covers
2 Rear door step plate covers

Note: all these kits actually stick on top of your existing step plates, with a 3m double side tape- included in kits and already applied to door sill covers.

95c280
11-17-2004, 08:59 PM
Do you know the prices of them? Thanks.

Ashkan's C280
02-08-2005, 01:51 PM
what is the part number for the lighted up part you need and, its 09, 10 is for 210, 09 is for 202

BPH
12-05-2006, 03:26 AM
I know this is an old thread, but can you share the source for the chrome sill plates please? Mercedes...aftermarket company?

BPH

anf6789
12-05-2006, 12:41 PM
is there a way to buy the oem ones, and if by any chance anyone knows the price,my left rear just mysteriosly dissapeared. thanks

DRM
12-05-2006, 12:51 PM
The OEM part numbers are at the top of this thread.

SLAMMED_C, where does this wiring harness plug into? Is it one wire harness per front sill or just one harness for both sills?

And what is the part number for the light up part ? Do you need to order two of these light up parts or do they come in a pair?

SLAMMED_C
12-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DRM
The OEM part numbers are at the top of this thread.

SLAMMED_C, where does this wiring harness plug into? Is it one wire harness per front sill or just one harness for both sills?

And what is the part number for the light up part ? Do you need to order two of these light up parts or do they come in a pair?
hmmm.. forgot all about this one!! no I dont have the illumination strip part numbers. Ill try and find out though.

as for the wire harness for the light up sills.. there are 2 seperate harnesses.. one for each front door. they plug into the existing door contact switch if im not mistaken, and possibly run a wire up to the front sam.. but I cant remember off hand.
then you just lay the harness in the rocker wire harness channel.

RemoLexi
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM
yea ... my Illuminated sills look hideous. :( I thought I was supposed to remove my stock ones and apply these aftermarket ones in place but when I read I was supposed to 3M them over my stock ones - just wrong! Ill give them more thought and remount them another way. im still disappointed about it though not worth $149 more like $49.